Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

help not getting soap!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2005 at 11:40am

Cool Ill check that out. sorry ive been real busy around here. I just bought a new cat pump to replace this 15 year old Diashin pump. Very expensive critter. should be here in a couple of days. If I cant get my chemical pump working on this new cat pump, I might have to go with the bounce ball. It sounds like a quick solution. Curious though, is it not a bad thing to run chem through the pump? This old prochem is setup to where the chem is last step injection.

I tell you Im so frustrated here lately with break downs Im seriously thinking of taking my pressure washer , making a homemade heat exchanger to run off the engine exhaust. if I could just figure out how to get the chemical to come out without having to drop the psi wich is typical setup for a pressure washer. Wonder If someone is making lil homemade heat exchangers out there? hmmmm?

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2005 at 1:36pm
Thecleaner I already told you it is not good to run your chemical threw your pump especially if you just replaced it.  I had 2 Bruin IIs. The pump should already have one piston setup for a chem pump.  All Pro Chem machines new or old have last step chemical feed. Makeup something Mickey Mouse to save now will only cost you in the future. fix it right the first time.
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2005 at 2:13pm

Listen to doug if you can... but a day or two of running chemical threw your pump is not going to do a darn thing...

Just flush it out after... if you leave it sitting there it might... but nothing will happen with a good flush...

My Cat pump is 5 years old and I've run chemical through it a million times, aint nothing gonna happen

www.mr-steamer.com
spruce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2005 at 2:33pm

thecleaner

Have you tried this list?

A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood
thecleaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2005 at 12:16pm
 Yeah my thinking is that it is the cylinder is bad under the chem pump. traced down everything else. check valves goog, diaphram is good, i can get the ball to the top of the flowmeter only by using the vacuum. Thought about moving it over to another cylinder on the pump but the pump is so old im just gonna go on and replace it . thanks guys.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12