Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

From the land of the long white cloud!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JP11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From the land of the long white cloud!
    Posted: 01/October/2005 at 7:25pm
Yo, greetings and general felicitations all round.

I am living in auckland new zealand and involved in cc and wdr (20 years now). I am a director in the Company probably because no one else will give me a job! Although I dont think I could work for anyone else.

In crazy moments, I think about going over to the states again, I was in fl in '87, buying a cc rig in the east coast, then spend a year or so travelling to the west coast and cleaning carpets (restaurants and bars and such like) singing kareoke meeting people seeing the sights and generally having fun. A bit like the Lone Ranger. "Who was that man?" "Hi ho Silver and away!"

My other passion is theatre (acting and directing). I have been lucky enough to have been involved in 70 productions. Anything that keeps me off the streets at night works for me.

So a great welcome to one and all, we all have a love of cc, and I guess nothing beats the feeling we all get from making a client happy, that smile from a client when she can see and smell and feel a beautifully clean carpet in her home.

Regards

John
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/October/2005 at 11:54pm
Love your introduction John........I guess were your from.......you are an expert on wool cleaning   Would we notice you in any of your productions like x xx xxx   Just kidding you.......welcome to our forum.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Frankiechocolat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankiechocolat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2007 at 1:21am
    welcome, you had great time here . never heard your land was called the land of the long cloud. what's up with that?

when I was a kid, I read you had glow worm caves and ground worms so big they snatched young children off the streets like fish and chips

welcome. when I come to N/z/ I'm staying at your house.

frankie chocolate

oh, one thing that beat the feeling of making a client happy. spending the money.
 Post Reply Post Reply