Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

If you don’t clean hard surfaces..you sho

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If you don’t clean hard surfaces..you sho
    Posted: 22/July/2005 at 2:32am

Hey Gang,

If you don't clean hard surfaces you should...I get .32 a ft for carpet, but don't really want it.  I get 1.75-3.25 a ft. to clean ans seal tile.  More if they want colorseal. 

NOW..here is the bomb...

I grossed $4275.00 on a job this week. it took me 4.5 man hours and under $300.00 in materials.  It was hard work, removing efflorescense from a foundation wall in a crawlspace under a house, but man did it pay well.

These are REAL NUMBERS, not kenni's made up crap.  If anyone is interested in hard surface cleaning/restoration, I'd be happy to tell ya all  I know.  I'm trying to get away from carpet and do this exclusively!

Ask Paytoilet how good it is and who helped him get going.

Sponsored Links

Steve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 8:57pm

Hi John

Would like to discuss further.Sounds like you are doing vey well,please email me w/ your Ph # and best time to call

Regards

Steve

Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 1:33am

Um...I'm Dennis, not John.

Would you like to talk with me or John?  If me, PM me your number and I'll be happy to call ya.

Tile work is great...I did $3000 today in 7.25 hours.  Cleaned a little and sealed a LOT!  Screw carpet...STONE and TILE is where the $$$ is at...till a**holes stat lowballing, but I have a defense for that!  I got a call today and was asked, 'Why should I hire you instead f going to Home Depot, buying it and doing it myself.  After I answered, she said she wanted me to do it!  That will be a little job...about $600...will take about 45 min, start to finish and about $25 in sealer!  The hard part for a lot of you pout there is the lack of tile and stone in many areas.  In CA there is a LOT of new construction and with it comes the good stuff!

Cheers!

Steve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 4:39pm

Dennis

I would like to talk to you my phone # 780-995-0190

Regards

Steve

EmpireMike View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmpireMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2006 at 1:21am
where do you purchase your color seal

Post Reply Post Reply