Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Best Media??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janderson1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2010 at 10:10am
I agree with Big Rich.  Getting prominent placement on the major search engines along with a professional looking website will drive traffic to your business.  Further, if you have the time to go out on social networking sites and pertinent forums and promote yourself you will even drive more business to yourself.  It's all about the effort you put in!
JJ Anderson
Prospect Genius
(518) 708 6024
Sponsored Links

JamesMadison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesMadison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2010 at 5:42am
Whether we like it or not, people – customers- are and will always be the main focal point of any marketing, promotional and research and development efforts. They are, as the quote above clearly indicates, the real assets of any business with which it can’t operate or function without. Therefore, when considering the best practices for promoting any brand or product, through social media or offline, the first thing the company has to consider is its target audience, in terms of demographics, education, backgrounds, likes, dislikes and so on and so forth.
sgordon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2010 at 3:05pm
Create a great website and get as many links going to it as possible, pay for adwords.
Carpet Repair From Coast to Coast.
If you need a carpet repair expert or you are a carpet repair expert, call me!

http://www.creativecarpetrepair.com
janderson1017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janderson1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2010 at 5:12pm
I agree with Sgordon...if you have a chance check out his site.  My company does SEO at a world class level and his site looks like it could be one of ours.  It has everything you could want and need for a great site.  It has smiling faces, videos and so on.  As good as his site is I am sure he is also promoting it on the back end. 

Many people, however do not have the time and capacity to put together such a good site.  My suggestion to them is to find a reputable SEO company.  They can do everything Sgordon did for his site and they will also continually promote your business.
JJ Anderson
Prospect Genius
(518) 708 6024
disasterseo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disasterseo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2011 at 2:01pm
If you are in any of the disaster restoration industry, I do know that door knocking and outbound phone calls work to possibly a hurricane or flood area. It is time tested and is a staple form of promotion of many of my clients. On the online marketing side, I see several things work from SEO (not shortcuts, but good honest SEO), Pay Per Click campaigns (not expensive, loosely run campaigns- very tight, targeted campaigns), Leads by Phone, as well as other older methods like phone books, etc. Phone books are getting very dated as I am sure many of you have found, but still work in a state like Florida for example, where a lot of the population is over 55. If I were running my own water damage restoration company, I would be doing each with my marketing budget divided up to what produces the most return on my investment strictly. I would tweak it month after month after reviewing my company's statistics and where the business came from. Whittle it down from there. Start a little more broad, and then work it down to the most successful marketing format- and only stats are going to tell you that. Hopefully you keep statistics. 
denispark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote denispark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2016 at 11:37pm
Attractive video on youtube is really good now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789