Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

drying fan...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick/Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: drying fan...
    Posted: 01/June/2005 at 9:04am
talked to another cleaner the other day, and he was telling me about a new fan that can dry a room in about 5-10 minutes...I have 6 standard air movers...the type that has been around for years, but he said that this one is round and is made to be placed in the center of the room and faces down on the carpet...it is supposed to be light weight and he just raves about it...anyone know anything about this?...
25 years of cleaning carpet
and my back hurts
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2005 at 9:26am
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/June/2005 at 10:38am

Thats not it.

The one he is talking about comes out of Oregon or Washington and sits in the middle of the room shooting air out in all directions. Can't think of the name of it.

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/June/2005 at 5:48pm
When you do, let me know. Sounds interesting
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/June/2005 at 10:11pm
Brian O'Halack uses them
keben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2005 at 12:43am

Here is the link for them,i pulled it off of ebay.

http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.net/accessories_airpath .shtml

Edited by keben
K & S Cleaning and Restoration Services Westbank BC   
keben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/November/2005 at 2:02am
Originally posted by LilNiteRidrhood LilNiteRidrhood wrote:

Thats not it.

The one he is talking about comes out of Oregon or Washington and sits in the middle of the room shooting air out in all directions. Can't think of the name of it.

They do come from Washington state and now the fellow on Ebay is shipping to Canada.

K & S Cleaning and Restoration Services Westbank BC   
Mo fo yo money View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mo fo yo money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2006 at 11:07pm

I think you are talking about the Studebaker Aipath.  Here is the link

I am thinking about trying one out & would like to hear from anybody who has one of these fans.  By the way, if you use the link and buy direct from the Studebaker guy who makes the fans you can save money.  They just recently reduced the price from about $796.00? ti $599.00

Anybody know anything good or bad about these?
Mo fo yo money View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mo fo yo money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2006 at 11:42pm
NiteRidr

How can I get in touch with Brian O'Halack?  i want to ask about the performance of the Airpath fan.

Thanks
Mo fo yo money
 Post Reply Post Reply