Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

new here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apprentice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new here
    Posted: 10/April/2005 at 5:44pm
Hello all, I am starting a CC bissness, some time next year and I have been learing alot by reading the posts on this board,  I just wanted to introduce my self and say Hi
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2005 at 6:08pm

Hello and welcome. There is lots to learn here and be entertained at the same time. Many of us carpet cleaning veterans have talked carpet cleaning for many years, and so come to the carpet cleaner's hangout for a little fun and talk with each other. There are a few people that like to keep things interesting here as well, with myself one of those. Just remember that most of it is all in fun, and you should not take things too seriously, which is good. Lately, the main topic here has been glides. Lately it seems that everyone and his brother want to make them, and we are in a race to see who can come up with the first $1 glide. It looks like dontlikedennis is now in the lead for first place. Whoever wins, it should lead to some lively consersation at times, and the results of that are anything but predictable. You can count on surprises to come that nobody is expecting yet as well.

That said, welcome aboard!

SuperGlide Ken

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2005 at 6:17pm

The " Apprentice " sounds alot like Steamer, alot of the spelling mistakes are simular.........Gloria should check the ip address on this one. ha hahaha ha

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2005 at 9:32pm
I consider myself an Apprentice. I am always learnig vast amounts of ?? following this board each and everyday. I would like to thank all of you for what you have done for me, so as soon as  I figure out just what the  hell that is.  I will let you know.Guitar
Just My opinion
Apprentice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apprentice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2005 at 10:15pm

Nightrider, what are you an english teacher or a carpet cleaner?    :)

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2005 at 10:58pm

don't mind him Apprentice...... he has women hands... small fingers..

we have man hands.... you hear that nightengale... MAN HANDS

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2005 at 2:02pm
[QUOTE=MR. STEAMER]

don't mind him Apprentice...... he has women hands... small fingers..

we have man hands.... you hear that nightengale..

MAN HANDS Mr. Steamer gets them from baking cookies incase anyone is interested.Guitar

Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2005 at 8:00pm

Doug there is no problem with baking cookies... but it's hard to type with man hands...

my big fingers take up about 3 keys at a time

www.mr-steamer.com
mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2005 at 2:34am

Get a website

www.illinois-carpet-cleaning.com

Edited by mjzivko
Illinois Carpet Cleaning - Cleaner
A trusted Lake County, Illinois Carpet Cleaner Company

http://www.Illinois-carpet-cleaning.com
mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 1:17pm

I built this website in about three hours. I have no website design knowledge.  The site is just for fun, because I am paying somebody in AZ to build a site that is Optimized for search engines.  But if anybody wants to put together a nice site for cheap check out quickonthenet.com.  I have no affiliation with them, but I wanted to let everybody no that there is a easy and cheap way to have a site that you can send your clients to check you out at.  If you want the site to be ranked in the first page when somebody searches for carpet cleaners "your city" then you have to pay big bucks$$$ Again take a look at my site and realize that all I did it in three hours.(it not finished yet).  Cut and paste!

www.illinois-carpet-cleaning.com

Illinois Carpet Cleaning - Cleaner
A trusted Lake County, Illinois Carpet Cleaner Company

http://www.Illinois-carpet-cleaning.com
Erik06Erik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erik06Erik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2005 at 3:59pm
Nice site.  I am building my own as well. 
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2005 at 4:51pm
Good for you!
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply