Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Some Respect For Ted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 10:49pm

I can see how much some people respect Ted eh?

Tattletale Steamer?

Buddy if you ever meet me you'll eat your words.

I have never been called a tattletale.

And yes Ted is my friend, he knows a lot better than I whats going on here, I don't have to tell him anything.

So Stanley you continue to show your colours.

You'll also notice that in my original post I included myself as one who has to clean it up a bit.

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 11:10pm

You started the post Lee...so what is that...not telling...I call it being a public snitch.....

people realize this isn't real life...who takes these post seriously anyways...you need to lighten up man...you are showing your age....

this is the net man get with it...take the pocket protector out of your pocket...the post here aren't going to stop anyone from buying what they want to buy from ted...I know it wouldn't stop me...

it's easier to voice your views..when your at the safety and security of your desk...I know thats how I feel...If I actually met you in person I probally won't be so vocal....

your"buddy if you ever meet me you'll eat your words" sure sounds like a threat to me...this is what would stop me from going to TED's...it sounds like you'd want to punch me in the mouth...

the truth Hurts so we revert to violence....I don't take these kind of threat lightly...and I'll make it duly noted when I call Ted

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 11:36pm

you tattletale...you send death threats...you swear in the open forum....damn this guy is Tony Saprano's bitch....Tony would never tattle..

I think this might be my last post.. there might be a hit out on me...if I don't bow down and pray To Lee the Great Carpet Mob Boss...I might be swiming with the fishes

all jokes a side I think this is serious...I am truly in fear for my life...I think something should be done about it..

call 911 he's got a .....wand

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 12:29am

Ok Boys chill out and stay cool. 

I go out for one evening, come back and you guys are all over each other.

I think you guys are great, I love this forum and enjoy reading all of your posts. This is an open discussion forum for every one to give advise and opinions on what ever you wish to discuss.

If you all posted a million topics and agreed with one another it would be so boring I myself would find it a chore to log on here.

Why would anybody think that anything you said reflects the man Ted is. Thats bullsh*t and you know it. Do you really think this site was put here to pull in business and that's all. I'm sure that would be a bonus because we all know money is the motivator for every business, but that is were it ends.

Ya Ted is a nice guy and we all like him and I know myself he has a million idea's running in his head at any one time. This forum is here because of Ted and no idiot out there is going to pull it away from him unless he of course pulls the plug himself.

Now you have a good night gentlemen.  Adwa

Edited by Adwa
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 2:17am

WELL SAID ADWA........SORRY GENERAL LEE......THERE WILL BE NO LINES DRAWN IN THE SAND TONIGHT...........LET'S ALL GET UP AND DANCE KLEENKUIP BOOGIE.

GENERAL LEE, PULL UP TO THE BAR AND HAVE A DRINK WITH ALL OF US, AND START TO POST TOPICS AND RESPOND TO OTHER PEOPLES TOPICS.......WHO CARES WHAT YOU SAY, OR HOW YOU SAY IT........YOU HIT ME HARD BEFORE, IT FELT GOOD DIDN'T IT...........HIT ME AGAIN, AND STEAMER, AND SPLASH, AND DOUG, PADMAN............sh*t HIT EVERYBODY, AND THE END OF THE YEAR WE'LL ALL GET TOGETHER AND HAVE A DRINK AND A LAUGH WITH TED AND ADWA.

WHAT DO YOU SAY GENERAL LEE?????

NIGHTRIDER

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 8:48am

You see this proves you are screwed up in  the head.

I haven't threatened anyone.

If these twerps who call me a tattletale and think I'm a little wimp, they would eat there words, simple. Just like the other line said, no one has called me a tattletale before.

I do watch my friends interests. 

This Stanley guy obviously needs psychiatric help.

I made a post suggesting we show some respect for Ted.

Obviously some people here have a problem with that. I am a active participant in a number of other BBs. I can tell you that what goes on here would never be tolerated on any of them including Padmans'.

Should take a look in the mirror Miss Steamer. 

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 11:16am

I'm such a good little board member.

I do think the personal attacks etc. should end.

if you want to bark at each other online.......download ICQ so we don't all have to read it.

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 12:02pm
You are so right Andy.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 3:17pm

I look at it this way, If Ted wants it cleaned, up, then SAY SO TED, I agree it has taken a decided turn for the worse here.

I run the CCC BBS and if it gets out of line, I first email those and then post about the problem and EXPECT it to be straightened out,

This is Teds, BBS his time his money and we should all RESPECT that.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 4:56pm

We all enjoy a sense of Humor but there is a fine line that you can cross that offends not just me personally but everyone.

Ted is Asking

Please Clean It Up

!Gentlemen!

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by LilNiteRidrhood LilNiteRidrhood wrote:

You see this proves you are screwed up in  the head.

I haven't threatened anyone.

If these twerps who call me a tattletale and think I'm a little wimp, they would eat there words, simple. Just like the other line said, no one has called me a tattletale before.

I do watch my friends interests. 

This Stanley guy obviously needs psychiatric help.

I made a post suggesting we show some respect for Ted.

Obviously some people here have a problem with that. I am a active participant in a number of other BBs. I can tell you that what goes on here would never be tolerated on any of them including Padmans'.

Should take a look in the mirror Miss Steamer. 

If I'm Miss Steamer maybe we could date....and you could take me out for some.... 3 for 1 pizza...big spender...

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2004 at 6:36pm
I guess we always fought here....lol what a blast from the past... I like reading the old posts

Edited by MR. STEAMER
www.mr-steamer.com
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2004 at 3:16pm

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

I guess we always fought here....lol what a blast from the past... I like reading the old posts

Steamer,

It's fun to dig back into the old posts. Must say some were very funny and entertaining. The days of nitghtrider were hilarious. I wonder if he will look us up again.

We need to get him hooked up with Superglide Ken.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2004 at 3:18pm
Ted: What would be the result? Nightglider or maybe Suprerider?Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12