Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 30>
Author
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 8:09pm

Yes this is a carpet cleaning forum Tom but if you read some of Padman past posts and other topics on the forum anything can be discussed.

Somewhere in here Padman gives his web site and also photo's of his work.

Read back further and you will get more information.

Sponsored Links

TomR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2004 at 2:04am
Thanks adwa, I'll have to dig through the posts more.  I studied padmans site until my eyes starting getting blurry and I had the sudden urge to put on a pair of long shorts and pull my tubesocks up as far as they could go.  Good stuff.  I still have a ton of research to do. 
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2004 at 11:26am

Tom I have a large distributor in Allentown Pa, he handles PA and NJ, although I do hope to get up that direction towards the end of June.

You can contact Allen Maintenance Supply and ask for Joel Swartz.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
WESTDEVIL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WESTDEVIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2004 at 1:11am

Padman:

How many pads  would I need to clean 2 floors of offices that total 28.000 SQFt and how long will it take one person to do it using the Brat for instance? They are lawyer offices which are vacuumed once a week  but  deep cleaning is done every 6 months only and this one of them. Thanks. Consider a person who has only one month experience with such machine.

Westdevil
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2004 at 1:58pm

Sorry I haven't been around, I am in California and have been working out the details of getting into Canada, finally got it worked out..

WestDevil, if I had 28,000 square feet I wouldn't be using a Brat to do it, I would be using the Commercial Breeze 17", if lightly to medium soil, maybe 280 pads give or take 50. Now you are not doing this with one person all at one time are you? It would take about 28 hours, so if you had 60-100 pads you would be in great shape. That is how many most people buy, you can wash them and use them 50-100 times depending on the type of carpeting you are cleaning.

Any Western Canaucks here? Say in Vancouver, or Calgary or Lethbridge areas? Let me know, I would be happy to SHOW you the system, I can not SELL there while I am there, but can always ship it too you after I get home. You can call my cell at 859-621-2027 if you want me to stop by and give a demo, also, If I stop let other cleaners that you associate with know when we will be there and we can really clean some carpet..LOL

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/June/2004 at 6:19pm

Is it not interesting that the worlds two largest carpet cleaning companies built their sales and reputation on this system and yet the worlds largest manufacturer of carpets does not recommend it. In fact it will void warranties if this system is used exclusively.

The longer I have been in this business the harder it is to figure it out. Or is it all dollars. The cheapest get the order or have the deep down cleaning guys just not doing a sufficient job in selling a deeper more thorough cleaning. Or do people just not care. If it looks clean it must be clean.

Do you want to move dirt or remove dirt?

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2004 at 10:16am
We have proven over adn over again that OP is at least as deep a cleaning as HWE, doesn't matter, politics are involved, each decade the mills try a different approach. Funny how much of Shaws own carpet is maintained by bonnet...LOL Just goes to show you.
adcc007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adcc007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2004 at 3:31am

PADMAN

I just recently purcharsed a powr-flite floor machine and some bonnets.  I am new to the business.  I don't know anything about carpet cleaning except for what I have learned through reading stuff on the internet.  I did research off and on and I ended up going with the bonnet method.  It wasn't until recently, after I purchased my equipment, that I started seeing stuff about OP.  So basically as of now the Op is not an option.  Although, I do plan on buying one of those machines in the future.  I am not 100% satisfied with the results and wonder if it is due to my chemicals.  There is a company called Heaven's Best that does bonnet cleaning.  They are a franchise.  They claim to give really good results and basically what I want is to give impressing results with the equipment that I currently have.  Should I purchase pads instead of the bonnets?  I just purchased several different chemicals.  I need help.  Like I said before I want to give impressing results to customers.  I know that you do the op method but i hope you can give me advice.  I feel the op method is more closely the same principle than a truck mount.  I am really into this carpet cleaning thing but unfortuneatly I do not have time to go to classes and stuff like that right now.  I am planning to buy a video on carpet cleaning as well.  Any advice you can give me would be much appreciated.  You can post a reply and or email me at adcc007@yahoo.com  I am desperate for help as I am a very very new carpet cleaning business.  Here is a list of chemicals that I currently have:

roto-brite

just magic

magic potion

trashed and trashed II

oxyblast

citrapure

Any other advice besides how to deliver amazing results would be great too!  Thanks!

The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2004 at 5:01pm

While I love the sound and names of most products you have I am only familiar with Chemspec Roto-Brite which is an excellent pad or bonnet cleaner.

If you wish to go Enviro Safe use ECOgent by Chemspec to keep the toxicity down. I am sure PadMan will pick up and offer you assistance.

My personal advice is to use many pads or bonnets and keep them clean. But eventually you will require a hot water extraction unit for those heavy soiled areas.

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2004 at 12:16pm

adcc007

Email me your address and I will send you some samples of chemicals.

Tell me about the brush on your rotary, are the bristles all even and flush?

If so you could use pads as opposed to bonnets and YES your results would be much better.

Give me a call if you like at 859-873-0273 and I would be pleased to help you with making what you have serve you better.

Thanks

Oh, and if done correctly HWE is NOT needed, EVER! I have a portable and a TM that just SIT,. haven't used them in years.. simply no need.

The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2004 at 5:29pm

We had a customer come by today who is using OP cleaning and chose to share a couple before and after pics with us.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 11:00am
Impressive pictures. I see that for the really tough to get out stains, that a wand was used though(middle picture). lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 11:54am
I think it was a vac... SGK
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 12:36pm

Actually ...Mr.Steamer is RIGHT   it was a vacuum

NO WAND USED HERE KEN sorry to disappoint ya!

CARPET CLEANING (or should I say PADDING) DIVA

THE DIVA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 30>