Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 30>
Author
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 4:32pm

I have to find out how the Canadian gov feels about me coming across the border, i am sure they will want to inventory the truck eh?

Look forward to getting up there.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 4:37pm

JUST TELL THEM IT'S FOR A DEMO SHOW AND YOU HAND OUT THE MACHINES FOR THE PEOPLE TO TRY OUT.

NIGHTRIDER

JUST DON'T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT SELLING THEM UNLESS THEY ASK

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 7:21pm
Great Idea NightRider, will set up a swap meet at the border..LOL
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 7:27pm

THEY DON'T LIKE ME TOO MUCH AT THE BORDER.........WHEN THEY HEAR MY NAME I'M THERE FOR A WHILE INSIDE ANSWERING 1000 QUESTIONS.

NIGHTRIDER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 7:30pm
Nightrider you have a hard time answering one quetion. Wow a thousand I hope you pack a lunch.  Is that a 1000 different questions or the same one a thousand times?Guitar
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 7:38pm

LOL. ouch, that hadda hurt!

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 9:16pm

ummmmmmmmmmmm....let me see Doug.........ummmmmm WHAT !!!!!

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 9:22pm
I certainly would not want to be the one asking the questions.  You never seem to ever run out of answers.  What was the question again???Guitar
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 9:45pm

As long as I never run out of answers, the others will sooner or later run out of questions,

Please ditch the guirat.

NIGHTRIDER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 7:49am
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

As long as I never run out of answers, the others will sooner or later run out of questions,

Please ditch the guirat.

NIGHTRIDER

What the hell is a guirat??Guitar
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 11:05am

guitar??

or maybe a rat playing guitar.

Rotti123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotti123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2004 at 2:50pm
 Very impressive photos.  I can see how an orbiting machine would be WAY more effective than one that simply spins.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 2:35pm
HOpefully I can get up there soon to show you how it works, hearing about it is good, seeing is believing..LOL
TomR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 4:51am

To someone who is brand new at carpet-cleaning and looking for a system to invest in, OP seems like a miracle.  I've done hardfloors for years- your entire OP package costs less than a single propane burnisher.

Speaking of hardfloors, I know that there are no common commercial floors that have clearer reflective qualities and highier sheen than the floors in an army barracks because in a barracks alot of people melt carwax onto the floor and buff it out with a 3-700 rotary machine on top of a terrycloth towel.  It makes sense.  Common commercial finishes are super-hard (for durability) and can really only be brought to an excellent shine with a propane burnisher.  I am wondering if there is any compound or wax that has the protective properties of super-hard commercial finish but also the ultra-high sheen properties that can be brought out by a system like yours.   A propane burnisher runs between 2000 and 3000 rpm.  1750 rpm from a virtually silent electric machine is extremely impressive.  Provided that the orbital motion has the same effect in practice as the rotary motion.   A supercharged battery orbital machine with a 27" head and 2300 rpm, combined with the kind of finish I described would change everything for the VCT floor care industry.  Ever think about that? 

I am pretty juiced about your system.  The easy learning curve and low price are the best selling points for me.  If your ever going to do demos through western PA, let me know.  If the demo is anything like what is described and depicted on your website, I'd buy it on the spot. 

I am interested in learning more about the OP hardfloor applications if you care to share.  Maybe this isn't the place for it though, after all it is a carpet cleaning forum. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 30>