Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Thermax rental packages...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 12:39am

Ahhhhh, Pakistani Pads............poor kenny missed the boat again but wait

next month Kenny will have "discovered" Tsunami Pads from Sumatra, tried and tested as usual in his world headquarters in ...............ummmm where was it again ?   tampa, yemen, vegas ?? 

Edited by Harry
Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
Sponsored Links

Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 12:50am
yes ken will bring these machines on online and on time.

LOL

and what a add on in Calgary since he already dominates
with the highest prices in canadian cleaning history.

(Errrrrr Kens history as he sees it.)
of course no one knows of this company

sorry one of his many numbered businesses.

Now he goes back to his roots of being the lowest price cleaner in the land

Rent kennys pad and clean your whole house for 49.99 CDN

N1
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 12:57am

Medical Post

CALGARY--Health leaders are grappling with Calgary's acute shortage of psychiatrists, coupled with a 30% jump in emergency mental health cases at Foothills, the region's main teaching hospital.

A Calgary Regional Health Authority (CRHA) committee met recently to consider restricting access to psychiatric emergency services at the Foothills Hospital.

"There has been an increasing volume at the Foothills site. That's part of why this is becoming a problem now," said Arlene Weidner, CRHA senior operating officer of acute care. Moreover, the number of psychiatrists working in Calgary hospitals overall has shrunk from 70 to 50 as a certain very rich, outpatient have driven most of these psychiatrists bonkers by continually trying to flog Turkish cotton Pads & OP machines to them, thereby increasing the workload and reducing professional ranks at the same time.

Edited by Harry
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 7:16am
Isn't it scary when sarcasm sounds SO CLOSE to the truth?
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Dixiedrifter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dixiedrifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 1:51pm

I like the sound of an OP machine, BUT, it sounds like it would be a logistical nightmare to pull off.

5 machines could be deliverable in one day for one person, after that many though it would get to where you would be running out of time if your drop offs were spread out. Not to mention the fact that you would be wearing your vehicle out along your washing machine.

Coupla questions...

Q: How many square feet of carpet can a pad clean before needing to be changed?

Q: How many pads can you put in a 3.8 sqft. washer?

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 4:02pm

After you do the first 5 rentals , you hire people to do every 5 more after that.You wear out other peoples vehicles if you rent more than 5.

Washing machines are cheap. Buy a used one for $100 and use it till it breaks if you are doing less than 20 pads per day.

If doing 20 at a time, go to the commercial washers and do 20 at a time in the double washers. Costs only $3.00 here and does a better job than the home washers do. Cost works out to only .15 per pad for a better job.If you are getting .30 or more per sq ft, you have made $600 with those pads, so this is only about $1/house for the 3 houses you cleaned with them. Or 1/2 of 1% of the money you made. You can afford it.

You should have no problem getting 100 sq ft per pad on most carpet, or needing more than 6 pads per 600 sq ft.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 4:56pm
SGK:  I certainly never got 100 sq. ft. per pad today.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 5:01pm

You need Sahara Super Pads to get that Doug. I just happen to sell them. You didn't think I was going to answer for what Padmans pads would give you did you? lol

Perhaps John sold you his Pakistani Pads instead of the Turkey Pads?????

Definatly not the same quality. Lee says anything else other than Turkey pads are a" rip off." His words, not mine. Who am I to argue?

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 5:23pm
Hell Chicken fingers turkey pads, buffalo wings paki pads.  Maybe HWE is not that bad after all? Cold water in Hot water out, simple isn't it?Guitar
Just My opinion
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 8:28pm

Ken, naturally has thoroughly researched this whole subject with his years of experience in the rental biz, along with padding and washing Pads.................Yup, the above is typical of the fastidious attention to detail we are used to from the Fantasy Dreams Research Institute located right next door to the Foothills Medical Institute. 

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 8:42pm

No Harry; I am just a real fast learner.

Correction on my post above this one:

Lee Sentor did not say that anything other than"turkey pads" were a rip off as I stated above, he said" the rest are a scam". He said that back on September 29th on this BB. Of course, I am sure he did not know that John was going to start selling "Pakistani Pads" here 3 months after he said it?

Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 9:31pm

Kenny's Cotton team at the Fantasy Dreams Research Institute, brought in from Yemen, Sumatra, Turkey or was it India.............

Edited by Harry
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 9:54pm
Harry; what happened to the pictures? I love those pictures you come up with.
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2004 at 11:59am

I dont know much about the rental biz but what I do know is that your average joe do it yourselfer,,when it comes to  CC seems to think more is better.

ever sucked all the soap out of a DIY carpet???

anyways,I can see a whole lotta tip blooming going on with OP rentals,heck I've seen alot of it with Electrolux scrubbers.

more like crop circles actually.

besides Ken,I thought you were out to make CC's lives easier?

not try and put us out of biz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>