Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Air Duct Cleaning & Indoor Air Quality Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Truck Mounted Duct Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2004 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Monsterclean Monsterclean wrote:

Who cares if cuct cleaning does a good job or not.  Duct cleaning is not beneficial to the customer.  Duct cleaning does not provide health benefits or improve airflow.

Duct cleaners have it easy...they just bang bang...vac a few registers...spray some sweet stuff in the fan...collect money and leave..if done correctly I know it has heath benefits
People & Standards You Can Trust
Sponsored Links

Monsterclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monsterclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 4:54pm

Who cares if cuct cleaning does a good job or not.  Duct cleaning is not beneficial to the customer.  Duct cleaning does not provide health benefits or improve airflow.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 6:53pm
Hey Ken why don't you have a demo at Teds...I've always wanted a closer look..... I wanted to get into this...but I wonder how the customer will feel about it...no big truck...
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 10:49am
I have a question for duct cleaners.  If that is permitted.  Why not just clean the cold side (intake).  The furnace dosen't tale dust and toys from the hot side (exhaust).  I mean after th ducts have been completely cleaned after years , construction or fire etc.  would it not make sence to make appointments to keep the cold side clean.  But then you would not need a lear jet extraction unit. Sorry I mean sucking unit. 
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:55am

Actually I heard from my gas man that it's acutally a better clean...what kills a furnace is all that crap being blown down into the furnace...it could screw the burners and fry the fan...this only sucks...

Direct energy actually took a look at the set up and liked it...

feedback anyone?? any one???

dyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Any use that attachments for duct cleaning on there carpet cleaning machine???

I was just wondering how thats working out...can you charge the same price??

Does it do a good job???

you cant get the brushes around corners + you take a chance of closeing dampners in the ducts then try to open them up again with a finished cealing have fun + try to clean a two story or a 4 level split house ya you can charge the same i hope you do charge the same not treat it like a upcharge for cheap if you do a good job of cleaning the system than charge what a real furnace cleaner charges dont be a 99.00 guy min. charge 149.00 + extra vents 7.00 if you feel you deserve it dont forget the liability if you screw up gas co. are getting smart to carpet cleaners cleaning furnaces so are homeowners so remember when you take the money  from your customer make sure you can sleep at night thanks greg  has anybody tried cleaning carpets with a furnace truck if you have can you tell me how well it workslol lol lol

Edited by dyna
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 4:28pm

Any use that attachments for duct cleaning on there carpet cleaning machine???

I was just wondering how thats working out...can you charge the same price??

Does it do a good job???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123