Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Winter Slowdown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 12:50pm
Don that must have taken you forever to measure all that.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 1:21pm
Don has been around for ever??? and ever???Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 2:21pm

Yep loads of commercail work.... but a lot of places only clean once every five years like the U of T....

The last time they got the carpets cleaned the bill was 14.1 million for all the properties....

I know who you have to sleep with to get that contract.... but I'm male

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 2:43pm

I guess you onlu need one customer.  the rest of the time you can relax.Guitar

Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 2:48pm

Everyone in the GTA if you want a complete list of ALL companies with carpet, plus sq. footage of each company........Plus every company who has had their carpets cleaned in the last 2 years, 1 year, 6 months, 3 months,and 1 month, ........plus a bonus of knowing what the invoice was billed out as..............and on top of all that I will supply any and all maintenence contracts that are comming to renewal...................ALL FOR FREE...........I like to help people, not take food off their table...........there's plenty of work out there, if we all have the same info, then the hard worker will profit and the lazy one will eat the scraps

NIGHTRIDER

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 3:05pm
It's hard to compete for 1 peeny a sq ft... give me residential or give me death
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 3:49pm
Come on and Take a Free Ride.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 5:36pm

I have contracts in Cornwall, Brockville, Kingston and Ottawa.........I'm getting anywhere from 8 to 12 cents commercial for carpets only..................the rest is all maintenance..........I should have something going in Toronto by July........looking for a small building there through Remax

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 6:06pm
Are the contracts with you or on you?Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 7:09pm

You're quick, Johnny on the spot today Dougy boy, That's a good one...................I gave that comment some thought and after some reflection, I think I'm going to call some of those customers and find out how things are going, Thanks for that insight doug

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 7:27pm
Always glad to help. You must be busy trying too keepup.Guitar
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 11:09pm

Hello,

What do you guys think of Encapsulation system for your comm.acct's? pros/cons?

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 11:12pm

pro's for me....

drying time

the word alone pumps on an extra 15 cents a sq ft(encapsulation)

cons...

have none

www.mr-steamer.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 11:47pm

I've seen it in action on a video and was impressed with the results, but I find there are limitations as to how dirty of a carpet it will clean........Restaurant grease FORGET IT, heavely tracked down dirt in traffic areas, Not So Good Either although in general I think it's good to very good

Nightrider

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>