Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Wet or Dry I知 Your Guy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 3:04pm
Hey Doug, I never knew you got to a great age? I always figured I was older than you, and took you to be a young man! lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 4:58pm
I was 30 when I bought the op machine.  It had a very drastic affect on me???Guitar
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 6:08pm
You went back to the future?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 6:16pm
That is what happens when you start to spin?Guitar
Just My opinion
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 6:53pm
greater toronto area
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 6:55pm

Originally posted by greg greg wrote:

greater toronto area

What about it???Guitar

Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 6:56pm
I come from the lesser Toronto area to the east, in Oshawa. Headquarters to GM Canada.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:05pm
I am from Ontario's West coast! Not GTAGuitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:09pm
Too bad the west coast of Ontario is not like the west coast of BC. They get to look at whales going by, while you get to look at the occasional iceberg going by!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:14pm
Actually the world ends here.  When ships leaves the harbour they drop off the edge once they go out of site.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:16pm
Outta sight, outta mind seems to work here.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:20pm
It is still much nicer here than the GTA.  The beaches, water, no smog, just heavy traffic in the summer when all the losers from the city try to get away from all they are used to and relax in the real world.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:24pm
Ain't it the truth. They leave the rush behind and bring it to you.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:27pm
We have to be grateful for the extra garbage, traffic and don't gorget the crime rate usually goes up to during holiday time.Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>