Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2005 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Anthony Anthony wrote:

I am a young entrepenuer looking for a business idea. Carpet cleaning is on the list as "very high level of interest" A few questions please:

Is franchising a good idea? Chemdry,heavens best ect...

What is the best way to get started?Is it a good idea to work for someone else to get a better idea of the business?

Does anyone have any stories of "just starting out"

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

I am a part of other quality forums where sh*t talking is not allowed.  If you read the entire thread you will see that it was going in a good direction until somebody had to step in and talk sh*t.  It is to bad that he had to get called out that he lives in some obscure hick town. 

And for yourself Doug, I have not read one post that you have made that was relevant to the topic at hand.  You usually babble with your boyfriends about nothing. Plus you hide your identity in your profile and talk sh*t.  Anybody with this much time there hands really can't be running a successful business. Look at the times me and my partner Erik06 leave posts.  Usually late at night or early in the morning.  That is because we are out busting our ass 12+ hours a day to provide a good life for our familes.  So basically Doug, get f**ked, this forum can get f**ked and be a man and reveal something about yourself in your profile and stay the hell out of Chi-town!

Illinois Carpet Cleaning - Cleaner
A trusted Lake County, Illinois Carpet Cleaner Company

http://www.Illinois-carpet-cleaning.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2005 at 10:48pm

Everybody already knows who I am I hide behind nothing. if it takes you 12 hours a day to make a living than you are in the wrong business.  When you learn how to clean you will cut a few hours a day off your busy schedule.  You have a partener? You must sit on his knee and he shoves his hand up your a$$ to make your lips move.  Can you speak whike he is drinking??

Just My opinion
mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2005 at 11:03pm

Who are you and what are you about.  I just don't do carpet cleaning pal. Plus I work 12 hours a day plus because that is who I am and what I am about.  There is nothing wrong with working hard.  Plus if you are a real business owner you should never be off the clock.  That is just the work ethic that I have.  Laziness is for fat slobs.  Phat houses, hot wives, pretty children, and the good things in life are for those who put in the work. Nothing that is worth something comes easy.

If you have done this in your life, than good for you.  Then you would understand that I am at that point in my life where I am working double time so I won't always have to. There is nothing wrong with somebody busting their ass to obtain their goals.  That is what life is about.  Going after what you desire and taking it.  My partner and I are never satisfied and that fuels us to push and push and push.  We are tuff sons of bitches that back down from a hard long day of work to provide for are families. 

Edited by mjzivko

JaredW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2005 at 11:05pm
I removed this post as the request of someone on this forum.

Edited by JaredW
JaredW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2005 at 11:08pm

Edited by JaredW
JaredW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2005 at 11:16pm

Edited by JaredW
mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2005 at 11:17pm

wrote this before reading your new post.

Edited by mjzivko

JaredW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2005 at 11:27pm

Edited by JaredW
mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/June/2005 at 12:52am

Doug,

This is usually where you chime in.  Your slipping man!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/June/2005 at 9:37am
I am not available at this time of night. Earily to bed earily to rise. 
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/June/2005 at 8:15pm

That side by side comparison on your website is bias.... Whoever ran the wand probably didnt prespray the same amount as the roto-vac side....

I can take my wand and it will look as good or better than the roto-vac side comparison.........

mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/June/2005 at 9:06pm

You are right about getting the carpet to look as good as with the wand, but for one major detail.  If you click on the rotovac demo on my page and read the text you will see that this is not a trick.  This is a 2 minute test2 minutes of wand versus 2 minutes of the rotovac.  Both sides a treated the same.

Sure, if you sat there all day with the wand you will get similar results, but with the rotovac you won't have to bust your butt.  I can asure all that the rotovac cleans with less effort than the wand.  I do agree that with a considerable more time spent with the wand you will achive the same results. But time is money and with the rotovac you can achieve a deep clean in less time than with the traditional wand.

Don't beleive me....go to rotovac.com and watch the online video.  There is a lot of marketing stuff to watch first, but then they show this actual test between the two methods.  You should be impressed!

JaredW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/June/2005 at 11:15pm

Edited by JaredW
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/June/2005 at 11:15pm
I think you can snag more dumb people with negative and missleading advertising. 
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>