Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How much does it cost to hire a cleaning service?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How much does it cost to hire a cleaning service?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fave1962 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much does it cost to hire a cleaning service?
    Posted: 20/June/2019 at 2:48am
Hi, friends,
I'm a contractor. It has been a long time that my team has been cleaning the surroundings of client's site after completion of the project. But they find it difficult to do it after their works. As it's the duty of a contractor to make sure that the work area is neat and clean after the project completion. So, I have decided to hire a
construction cleaning service in Markham. But I'm not aware of the charges. How much does it cost to hire a construction cleaning service?
Sponsored Links

HenryNeal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryNeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2019 at 5:27am
I am interested in the same question. What are the prices in 2019?
supercleanarpetcare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supercleanarpetcare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/September/2022 at 12:41pm
if your new to it, will need to figure, pricing on your own

Post Reply Post Reply