Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Problems faced with cleaning services

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hena2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems faced with cleaning services
    Posted: 05/December/2018 at 10:29pm
I am looking to sell my house, but, before I could list it in the property market, I need to give my house a complete overhaul, I am thinking about outsourcing my cleaning work to a professional cleaning house in Toronto. I have personally contacted a cleaning service provider in Toronto, that was recommended to me, by my friend, but I thought, before going ahead with the contract, I wanted to know, what is the rate, that the other companies in Toronto are charging, furthermore I want to compare the prices of the best firms in this industry, since I can not tolerate, fraud and inefficiency. I want to know, about the cleaning solutions used by the various cleaning agencies, as I do not want them to use chemicals, to clean my tiles, instead I prefer organic cleaners, and I am very much against synthetic products. Synthetic cleaning products may kill germs, but it is equally harmful to us too, organic is always better. I would appreciate if you could provide company names of similar cleaning agencies, that have credibility and a lot of satisfied customer base. thanks.
Sponsored Links

mrotto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrotto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/December/2018 at 11:04pm
I need to give my house a complete overhaul,
We can help you with that

before going ahead with the contract, I wanted to know, what is the rate, that the other companies in Toronto are charging,
You need to call them

furthermore I want to compare the prices of the best firms in this industry, since I can not tolerate, fraud and inefficiency.
Great idea, but wrong question.  First people can call 100 cleaners and get 100 different prices and most important get 100 different results.  So the question isnt what the rate is, but what is the procedure?  If your looking at carpet cleaning for example
some cleaners like to use high pressure, some prefer low pressure
some cleaners prevacuum, some dont
some cleaners use a pile lifter to raise the carpet nap and brush in the cleaning agent, some dont
some cleaners use 240 water, some 190 degree
some use dry strokes, some dont
some speed dry, some dont
some rinse with water, some use an emulsifier
and this is just the tip of the iceberg.  Although there is a written Standard in the industry, there really isnt a standard way cleaners clean

I want to know, about the cleaning solutions used by the various cleaning agencies, as I do not want them to use chemicals, to clean my tiles, instead I prefer organic cleaners, and I am very much against synthetic products. Synthetic cleaning products may kill germs, but it is equally harmful to us too, organic is always better.

I get that, and you should ask about the cleaning solutions.  Dont want them to use chemicals?  Technically water is a chemical.  Organic is nice, but have you done any testing on these?  My testing shows that they dont clean as well, but its your house and your choice

I would appreciate if you could provide company names of similar cleaning agencies, that have credibility and a lot of satisfied customer base.

I dont think anyone here has that local information for you.  You have to ask your friends, family and people you know.  Good luck
DabyHill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DabyHill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2022 at 7:29am
I once used Sparkle Wash East Wisconsin and was quite pleased with their work. They used pressure cleaning; everything was fast, intense, and efficient. Also, the price was reasonable. I understand that you are concerned about finding the best company
 Post Reply Post Reply