Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Carpet Extractors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carpet Extractors
    Posted: 12/March/2004 at 7:43pm
Here I am, just posted a comment for our friend Mr. Steamer. Hope to leave many comments on an array of topics. Right now I'm feeling out the waters and will definately put my 2 cents in.
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 5:44pm
Jack Jack from Montreal with the biggest Canadian Truck Mount possible were are you??????????????????? I challenge you to speak your mind.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 5:41pm
Welcome hyclean. This truckmount actually is made by Clean Master a subsiduary of Hydra Master. You can buy it from any Hydra Master distributor, Kleen Kuip being one of them. As much as propane equipment has made great strides, I personally am a little gun shy from a safety stand point. Plus before you would make a purchase decision you should look at what is legal with propane in your Province. I hate to think where your insurance premiums may go when you take propane into a building. Just something for you to think about. Are you aware that there is an electrical portable semi-truck mount available through the state of Michigan. If you need more information give me a call.
hyclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hyclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 9:57am
Hi I'm considering a new extractor and was thinking of the HydraMaster CM402 propane powerd portable Does anyone out there know anything about them? or where I can purchase one in Canada. I live in Northern New Brunswick and a truck mount isn't suitable for my application.
 Post Reply Post Reply