Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

SLOW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SLOW
    Posted: 09/August/2013 at 10:40pm
 I always believed in growth over the last 10 plus years and I have done that . I have done incentives and lowered prices. Over the last year or two  I have seen it slow down but its getting slower.  As an owner I am sure you worry about your guys. Those guys have families and bills just like anybody else which affect moral .  . Some get more work than others .
The workers are our backbone. You can easily start falling behind a a little which ads up. Now are pockets are kind of light. You always owe somebody something ?? WTH . If you have a franchise your screwed by google which seems to higher each month and we are getting less bookings over the net . Shocked and gas ,repairs,overhead & stress. Ouch You make money but it all goes back out  as well as your reserves. Payroll every two weeks is too fast. Paperwork piling up. LOL Big smile

The glass is half full remember

Then you think about the owner with one van does the work taking all his keepings.
That would be you because no one is better than you . He takes care of his equipment.

This recession has to get better. Its bad out there.
Do you stay small or ballz to the wall.
Live to work or work to live.
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2013 at 8:36pm
Yea, it can be a bummer!
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2013 at 9:09pm
Almost made a mistake and ran coupons.
Against 65 whole house 2 areas 14.95.
Although it is a gimmick  it hurts the good guys.

You also see a lot more companies out there.

I am going to stick with google. Gung ho !

I have several business going in and they are all
hurting or breaking even.  Reserves are dwindling.
I work the hardest and last to get paid what ???. LOL
My partner is probably at the beach.

Going solo lean and mean .

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/September/2013 at 11:20pm
The big race to Zero...  I let the small companies battle it out.  They can't do a good job cleaning the carpet if they are giving the service away for free.

I stick to my price, those who want quality will call
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2013 at 4:15pm
Steamer good for you!!!
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2013 at 5:38pm
Doug you alive how is it going? lol
www.mr-steamer.com
cleaningexp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleaningexp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2013 at 11:19am
It has been one of those years, most cleaners are having the same problems   Maybe the hard surface thing is catching up to us.
Even our long time commercial accounts are cutting back, those that cleaned every month are now cleaning every other month, it just goes on and on   
Atlantis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2013 at 9:52am
It's dead for me. If it wasn't for the flooding in Boulder, I'd be screwed. All year has been slow. Only saving grace is the occasional flood job.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2013 at 1:32am
Turnover's. Enough of them and your set every Month even in the crappy Winter Months. Gotta love'em. I do.Hug. Like clockwork, checks in the mail. When Pigs FlyTounge  
Butt ShakeTounge  
 Post Reply Post Reply