Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Steam Valet Mark IV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesedward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steam Valet Mark IV
    Posted: 21/March/2013 at 8:49pm
Hi, everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum.
    I'm on a quest for a specific part for a very old Steam Valet portable machine. It's still in use on a daily basis here in Ontario, Canada (since the early 1980's). My father-in-law is the one who owns/runs the business and I agreed to help him find the goods.  Thought I'd try the kleenkuip forum as that's the only reference to the Steam Valet i could pull up. Going waaaay back to November 3, 2004, Steaminpile made a post about the Steam Valet carpet brush and Carpetologist and Doug posted replies. I'm looking for possible contacts for the following (almost certainly used, but perhaps miraculously new) part for the Clean Care Steam Valet Mark IV model h300: brush core, part #7844 or the full brush assembly, part #8200. My father-in-law has been fabricating metal replacement parts for his "beast" for a long time now, but his stock of the stuff he can't make is running out.
If anyone can help out, this would be greatly appreciated!   
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2013 at 5:51pm
Suggest you call Ross at:

416-429-0401 he might have the part you are looking for.
jamesedward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesedward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2013 at 10:00am
Thankyou so much for the lead. I'll pass this number on to my father-in-law. Will let you know how it goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply