Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

My first business any advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrontierCleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My first business any advice
    Posted: 02/March/2013 at 7:32am
Hello my name D. I am 25 years old and looking to start my own carpet cleaning business to take care of my family. My wife and I are partners. I have already got my license, van, truck mount, and a office. We have not started to advertise yet we were looking to start within the next couple months. If anyone has any tips or advice that might help me to get my business up and running would be very helpful. Thank you
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2013 at 7:05pm
D - one big suggestion to keep in mind in any business you own during your productive life: ABC - Always Be Closing
Spend your time selling and let others be the laborers.  You can't make any real money if you are the end all to be all.  You can survive, just not like a business owner, more like an hourly employee .... if you are lucky
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply