Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Nov 19th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 10:31pm

Ted's shop starts to dissappear after 4:30...

poof it's magic

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 10:35pm

Steamer and Doug

It is my understanding that my two favorite men will not be there on Friday.  This is a disappointment but I will understand.

Friday night when I get back from hockey I will let you guys know how it went and all the dirty details. 

I have spent all week clearing out the front of the showroom. I can not believe the stuff that Ted has. He will not through out anything.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 10:38pm
ADWA:  I am not sure if I can get up at about 4:30 am to get there with the traffic.Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 10:42pm
A true man will never through anything out... Plus no one will ever know if I was there or not...lol
www.mr-steamer.com
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 10:47pm
Steamer I would know you were there if you let me know who you are. I promise I won't tell anybody but Doug that is if he can make a long journey.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 10:51pm
ADWA: I can't get accross the GTA on my horse with no name.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 10:56pm
I'm hearing you Doug and I am not trying to pull a guilt trip on you. It's just a shame you will be missing a good time or a great laugh. I think it will be both.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 11:07pm
ADWA:  If I could get there I would have to be gone by 2 just to get out of the city on a Friday.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 11:09pm
Doug What are you talking about, you would be lucky to arrive by 2pm.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 11:20pm
ADWA:  Maybe I would have to go down and spend the night before?Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 11:25pm
Doug If you can that would be great or maybe you can call up Steamer for a place to crash.  If you can't make it Doug not to worry. Like I said I will keep you posted. I will even try to send a post out in the middle of the day if time permits.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 11:26pm
Come over to my place Douggie... you can work with me..and see how discount cleaning works..lol
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 11:27pm
ADWA:  I am suppose to bring my glide to SGK and get it exchanged for his new super duper one.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 11:34pm

We are having a raffle Doug and Steamer, I will put a coupon in with your names on it and maybe you will win one, but don't tell anyone  I also applied to the IICRC for a one day event and everyone attending will receive a credit.  Boys you will be missing alot.

What did I say the other day Steamer about missed opportunities.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>