Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Padman/Gmoney/Diva Welcome Team OP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Padman/Gmoney/Diva Welcome Team OP
    Posted: 06/November/2004 at 12:24am

Ok gang I will no longer bash OP..... I just want to hear each of you have something positive to say about HWE....

THIS IS ME CALLING YOU OUT...lol

Y'all talk about OP bashing but you yourselves have nothing goood say say about anything other than OP

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 12:26am
WHY DON'T you go Back and look at some of our older posts...
THE DIVA
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 12:26am

no no Diva... I need to see it in this post

www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 12:32am

I own a TM and a portable, don't use them much, but once upon a time I found them the only way to deal with heavy urine situations, now we have created products to do the job with padding.

I used my portable to clean furniture for 23 years, but now the new products make that unneccessary.

I clean carpet, furniture, wood, concrete, grout and tile, vinyl tile, vct, brick and do it all with the OP. Because I build them? Nope, because of the ease of use and the quality of the job.

I am not some guy who doens't KNOW HWE , I just don't prefer it.

With that said, a good HWE guy does GREAT work, but there are FEW great HWE guys around.

So there you have both, positive and negative.. now we got balance..LOL

OK,, so I am lazy and didn't want to type it again...LOL
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 12:45am

HERE WE ARE....

Padman, Pad Mama and Pad Chic from the South

Pad Don, Pad Diva, and Little Pad Prince from the North

Your GREAT north American Pad Family

Here to Defend OP to no END

A Force not to be reckoned with!

LOL

Edited by diva
THE DIVA
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 7:33am

See Diva.. I hate to say this but....you're a typical woman....

Men will try to compromise, they may even say things they don't whole heartedly believe to keep peace..

but a woman, when you get something into that brain, and you hold on to a fact, you've got what I call the VULCAN DEATH GRIP...

you'll never let it go...

Women don't know any better anyways, they think they are leading but they are doing what they where designed to do follow and support

praise god

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 7:35am

Originally posted by diva diva wrote:

WHY DON'T you go Back and look at some of our older posts...
btw   I typed into the search...."good things Diva said about other methods" it came up blank go figure????

VULCAN DIVA GRIP

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 8:57am
Mr. Steamer:  Some peoples biggest enemy is their mouth. People can only stand so much.  I am beginning to think that PadMan's Canadian representatives with simply nothing but their attitude will drive people away rather than attrack to op. I think with their smug attitude and tunnel vision of cleaning they are omly hurting themselves.  Me I have to use what best suit my needs, regardless of what the the Pad Peoples congress have to say. They want everyone to get along. I say people in glass houses should not throw stones.  I already explaned I would like to have an OP to Padman, but I certainly could not buy it from his Canadian team and that is unfortunate.Guitar
Just My opinion
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 9:55am

Why is it that Diva et al think they are the only padders here??

I have had an OP machine for a couple of years now, I love it and will likely buy another one soon.

Sure won't be an Orbitec either

gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 10:36am

We no longer have our Orbitec Lee.  I agree with you on that one.  Doug and Steamer like to pull our chain and we do the same.  That's all. 

If you read our first response to Doug when he put his foot in his mouth regarding OP we said it was another tool to add to our arsenal.  I find it quite amusing that people have such a passionate opinion about something they have not even tried.  At least we are speaking from the vantage point of seeing both sides of the fence.  I wonder how p'ed off they would be if someone who never picked up a wand came on the board badmouthing truckmounts saying they soak carpets, damage carpet fibres because of the heat, and do an inferior job to portables (all false by the way).  Well maybe not the soaking part.

If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 12:02pm

You see guys, we DO come from both sides of the issue, for experience with BOTH.

But we can talk carpet cleaning without bashing each other AS LONG as we understand we ALL CLEAN carpets and clean them well.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 8:50pm

The fact is one works mans work is never good enough for the other.

This place is one big infomercial... Ted should get paid air time... at least we've had a little break from Kenny

www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply