Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Deadsville here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deadsville here?
    Posted: 23/January/2012 at 10:47pm
Where did everyone go? TMF? Anyone else post on TMF? Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2012 at 2:08am
I checked US Cleaners Network too and they were near dead.  Only Cleantalk in the UK seemed to be alive.  I did not check Australia.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2012 at 12:01am
Business is slow. What the hell is going on? All my money is going in advertising and it is still slow. I have even lowered my prices. Geek
maximus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maximus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2012 at 7:40am
truelyCry
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by 77748 77748 wrote:

Business is slow. What the hell is going on? All my money is going in advertising and it is still slow. I have even lowered my prices. Geek

Thats Y its good to go after the Comm. acct's on a Monthly clean basis yr round. The Southern ccers seem to stay bizzy in the Winter. Stern Smile 
One Winter awhile back i used an auto-dialer getting leads in snow storms and averaging 5 jobs a week. It would call 1000 ppl a day. Now they have new technology that will call 10k a day. Text messaging is another good way to advertise. Most Resi's arent thinking ccing! Wake them up with text and telemarketing. Some ccers think its intrusive maybe but you have to pay the bills.Confused

Auto dialer software allows your organization to efficiently contact, qualify and convert leads into customers. Auto dialer softwares facilitate consistent communication with leads with optimum efficiency.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2012 at 3:16pm
You are wasting your money advertising this time of year unless you are giving your bizness away for free. People have other things on their mind in January and February.
Just My opinion
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2012 at 3:38pm
Thanks Doug I guess its time to go fishing. Here fishy fishy
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2012 at 3:41pm
mid April to late October is seasonally the best for work and November to mid April is a long weekend.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2012 at 8:05pm
It's pretty dead between January 15 and April 1 here. Same every year. No amount of advertising makes much differenceThumbs Down

The STD Meter
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2012 at 9:18pm
Then I need to chill out a bit. I was getting upset . Need to relax.
It is what it is. Instead of 5 to 6 jobs per tech its 1 to 3 .
I stress when when I have too much and when I have hardly any.
What the hell is going on. The funny thing is I am still working long hours in the office.
Violin Player
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2012 at 8:08pm

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2012 at 3:09pm
Post free ads on craigslist just to keep up the image of an ongoing business.  Plan this year's marketing plan and schedule your first run in April.  This is a good time for annual maintenance of your vehicles and equipment.  Seriously, plan a road trip just to get away from it all for a while. 
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2012 at 5:12pm
busy if your willing to work for cheap...I worked everyday in Jan....It doesn't seem like it's going to slow down.

www.mr-steamer.com
westcovina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westcovina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2012 at 7:18pm
I am always looking for new pro cleaner groups to join.

TMF is one of them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>