Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP vs HWE The Saga Continues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 10:14am
I think the same holds through for most areas when it comes to commerical. Here with head office in the city they expcet to have stores or offices cleaned for your GTA prices and think they are doing me a favour by calling me.  We were getting more than .10 cents 20 years ago for commerical.  But they are also not as large as the areas in the GTA either.  Some ae not much bigger than an average residential job.Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 12:44pm

Suction, you are a sad man, you judged all of us and did so wrongly.

Sure I sell the system, that is a given, diva and gmoney don't.

But it is less than a man who calls someone a liar simply because of his ignorance. Cheap shot and false, but hey, go on believing what you like.

Ted doesn't sell these either, so again you are WRONG.

As far as NOTHING to gain by your statements, BULLCRAP, you have your pride to protect, don't worry the credibility already went with the calling people you don't know liars.

I can and DO back up EVERYTHING I say about the method, I have been doing it for 31 years. You simply shooting off your mouth and calling me or the others LIARS doesn't change ANYTHING. Facts are facts and you can be blind and ignorant as long as you choose. But I would happily CHALLENGE you to a cleaning duel..  I have found that for some the only way to get them to wake up is to embarrass the, sad, but YOU chose to arbitrarily call people liars.

PadMan

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 1:34pm

Padman I think his talking about pricing.... I have to agree with him.  .38 cents a sq ft is a hell of a lot... 600 to 700 per house wow

the numbers are off the chart... if I wasn't doing this for as long as I have been... I might believe...

does anyone other than Padman/Gmoney/ and Diva get this kind of money??? for commercial or houses?????

maybe I'm charging way to low?

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 2:41pm
Mr. Steamer maybe that $0.38 a sq. ft. includes fabric protector?Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 6:28pm

No I don't think so.... dougie do you get those kind of prices???? does anyone???

Doug if you had an OP would your existing customers pay any more???

www.mr-steamer.com
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 6:39pm

We are in GTA. We clean LDH for $49.95 by HWE. We clean LDH for $88.00 by OP. We charge 30 cents a sq ft for HOST.

We find that OP takes much longer than HWE especially compared  to truckmount.

Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 7:17pm
I want to start using Kens Dry in in 5 minutes system

and I will get 1 dollar a sq foot just like ken does.

Hope Ken had a good time camping at the KOA in Vegas

Nordic 1

I use both OP and Truck mount cleaning

and a nifty vac booster too.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

No I don't think so.... dougie do you get those kind of prices???? does anyone???

Doug if you had an OP would your existing customers pay any more???

Mr. Steamer: My existing customers are getting cheaper.  Some wait till I run a special or get they your buddies in.  Chem Dry is always on special.Guitar

Just My opinion
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 8:07pm

Lee, OP is no longer SLOWER, all the Conqueror series machines have greatly increased the cleaning and cleaning speeds.

With the 17" Commercail the speed is more than DOUBLED what the blue machine does.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 8:16pm
Slow and steady wins the race
www.mr-steamer.com
gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 8:30pm

I can tell you from being an extensive rotary user that OP (17" conqueror) is just as fast and does a much better job.  I must admit going out with John and cleaning helped a lot in reducing my times.

Edited by gmoney
If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 8:33pm
Gmoney:  How many sq. ft. would you get with a pad in heavily soiled carpet ie. like infront of a kitchen door?Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 8:33pm
how many 7 area homes can you do in a day with OP????
www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 9:25pm
My daughter can do do 3500  square feet a day, doijng 4-5 jobs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>