Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP vs HWE The Saga Continues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 10:25am

Steaminpile,

Sucky boy can talk bad about the methods I use to clean all he wants but don't attack my character as a person by calling me a lier.  No humour in that.

and he's probably giggling cuz you rag spinners are so defensive it's pathetic.

so I don't think "suction" has his foot in his mouth.

I'm sorry if I get defensive when I am called a lier. I guess you wouldn't do the same because you are a passive man right?

Well then, I hear you and Sucky boy have some kind of 'special friendship'. And the grapevine has told me you are an average cleaner with expert bait and switch skills.  Figures!!!!   

If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 5:16pm
Gmoney:  I am not sure how old you are but I am probably almost certain " I heard it threw the grape vine" cameout before you did.  Using hear say to attack someone's creditability I think is very inmature and graspeing for something to say.  Again with the character assasination why is that with you? You seem so knowledgable and mature one minute and like a spoiled brat the next, you certainly confuse me.Guitar
Just My opinion
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 6:04pm

Come on Doug, you just don'e see anything wrong with a HWE guy calling a padder a LIAR.

You need to check you bias and be straight up on this.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 6:27pm
Padman:  That is just my point all you so called padders do is brag and brag. The other people on this board who are carpet cleaners not padders are maybe getting sick of the bs.  It seems that if you cut Gmoney PadMan bleeds.  It has come to my attention that they are nothing more than puppets.  Reading a post from you PadMan, Gmoney or Diva it's all the same, just a script. I just wonder who writes themGuitar?
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 8:38pm

Maybe Suction knows more than we know....  Listen  Mainline cleans carpet for a penny a sq ft... The GTA is a ruff place, and 38 cents for just OP is hard to believe.....

I do alot of commercial quotes...unless its real small you'll never get .38cents for OP...

but I won't call them liars, because who knows...suction has more balls than I do... have you seen the size of Gmoney...lol

www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 10:25pm
See there you doubting Thomas' go again,  HOPELESSLY BLIND!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 10:32pm
PadMan: Anything is possible in this day and age.  Other than that I can't comment on the rate becaues I have no idea what people want to pay for some services sometimes especially in the GTA.Guitar
Just My opinion
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 10:42pm

the only reason I know who Suction is cuz he sent me private (nasty) messages on this board

all cuz of a joke I made on another board........anyways.

Having been voted best CC in town in the local paper I really don't think I'd get that being a bait and switcher.

I don't agree anyone should be called a LIAR unless of course they can be proven to be blatantly lying.

I have no problems with OP what so ever.......heck I do a bit of rag spinning myself,I just do not choose it as my primary method and quite frankly might not ever.

I just find VLM cleaners promote themselves by saying how much better it is  than HWE where as for myself I only promote the fact that I'm an awesome Carpet Cleaner and will go out of my way to get them as clean as I possibly can,at the price I quoted to the customer.

Now for Padman to promote the heck out of OP it makes sense,he builds sells the machines , chems and has built a nice business over the years spinning rags,and doesn't tend to get into the whole my method is better than yours until his method has been insulted.

This whole "you can charge more" for OP is bull IMHO.

you can charge a good price for ANY kind of cleaning if you're good at it.

quite honestly 3-4 hours for carpets to dry (HWE) is no big deal considering I live in northern B.C. and I've yet to have a complaint on dry times.

Sorry I responded in the manner I did in my first reply,I just think people on BB's need to relax when they don't know who they're responding to.

I think Suction was just trying to stir the pot a little and see how the padders would react.

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 11:11pm
Pot stirrred, simmered,  and now cooling..LOL
gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 11:19pm

Doug how old are you?  Is that how you raised your kids.  Punish the one who retaliates and not the instigator?  You confuse me.  Don't try to come off as some intelligent elder while acting like an incompetent judge.

And Steaminpile,

Go back and read the very first posts by Steamer and Doug regarding OP (under OP cleaning) and then talk to me about who instigated the 'mine is better than yours' debate.  And on top of that had the audacity to continue making assinine statements without ever answering questions or engaging in intelligent debate.

Edited by gmoney
If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2004 at 10:38am

I hate the term bait and switch... that bull ... this only can happen to you if you can read fine print... or refuse to read the ads properly... or just can't read.

I've cleaned a lot of carpets in my short life.... I'm a pretty good talker... I do a large number of commercial quotes... Customers don't really care what your using aslong as the carpets are clean... Most will pay up to 25 cents per sq ft... but once you go over that mark it'll take a lot of fancy foot work.

The bigger commercail cleaning jobs will tell you what they will pay... most say no more than 10cents

so when I hear hotels at .38 cents a sq ft... I have to agree with Suction... and say NO WAY... or at least which hotel?????

The GTA Market has already been ruined... I'll get up to .45 cents a sq ft but that with bonnet clean and Steam clean...and promising to have air movers... might even have to promise to have both my trucks there and a 4 man crew. ...

then I hear about houses that would normally be 150 to 200 hundred are now 600 to 700 with OP

I wonder which world????

I don't think even Trump would pay those rates

www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2004 at 3:07pm

Funny thing is guys, MOST of the guys getting the HIGH price for OP offer BOTH systems, and WERE exclusively HWE for years or decades.

But now that they use OP, you would no longer believe them either.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2004 at 9:08pm

No Padman... The GTA market dictates what it will pay....1 dollar cost 1 dollar... they go lower than a dollar...but they never go over the dollar...

To them it's only worth a dollar... do you get what I'm trying to say...

Method doesn't matter... clean carpet is only worth .10 per sq ft,,, they put in the buget at that... most times they won't spend a penny more...

The GM won't get his bounus if they do...

www.mr-steamer.com
Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 6:44am

I give the people what they want. The people want steam cleaning.  I have being trying to get some commercial.  Mr. Steamer is 100% right .10cents seems to be the magic number.

I was SO mad when I read the post by the OP people, doing their infomercial trying you create hype around OP.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!

Why do you think Padman post here a lot.  The man is on a mission, and so are Diva and Gmoney.  Here to stir up Attention for their product.

Cheaper than and truck mount, easier too, way better.

Any newbie or oldie can see right through you guys.  Trying to create hype for a product that most likely going to collect dust in Ted's storage unit.

I have nothing to gain by my statements.

But Padman/Diva/Gmoney do!!  just look how they attacked me.

WAKE UP PEOPLE DON'T LET THE OP HYPNOTIZE YOU

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>