Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEWBIE
    Posted: 20/November/2011 at 11:16am
CoolConfusedHi  guys  just  like  to  introduce my  self    my  names   Steve   im new  to  the carpet  cleaning  world  so  be  nice  lol   Ive  been  reading  a   few  topics in  your  forums   and  you guys  give  out  some  good advice   but  i  seen  some  of  you  chew the  newbies  lol    but  that's  OK.we  all have  to start  somewhere   so  im  looking  for  a  good  portable  to  start     i thinking  about   ninja warrior  200 psi   but  do  i  get  one  with  heat  or  without   hoping  to  be  doing  residential   at  the  start  i  would  welcome  any  other  feed  back  on  any  portables   you  think   might  a  good  buy   i  want  to  pay around  $3000   i  know  its not  a lot  of  money   but  that's  my budget  at  the  moment   thanks  for  stopping  by  Steve  Confused
steve g
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2011 at 1:00pm
You can't go wrong with a Ninja. If you can afford heat I highly recommend it, it's like having overdrive. But only buy the Warrior if you will be a two-man crew as it is a bulky machine. The design of the original Ninja is much better suited for a single operator.

As a Ninja distributor I am glad to be selling them and not others. I would never knock a competitive machine as it is not my nature. But, talk to my mechanic and he will tell you the negatives about the other machines.

The Carpetologist
steve g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2011 at 4:04pm
Thanks  for  getting  back  to  me.  i  think  i  might  go for  the  ninja 200 psi with  heat  it  will  be  just  myself  working  so  this  might be  the  best   option  for a  start up  machine     thanks  again       Steve  g
steve g
 Post Reply Post Reply