Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Wood Floor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wood Floor
    Posted: 07/June/2011 at 1:20am
Dammit @!@! I have been doing this a long time. Finally I was drying a wood floor some due to water from my wand was getting the floor wet. My wand had a little rock stuck to the bottom of my wand and it scratched a wood floor long 8 ft scratch.
First time I have ever had to eat it hard like this. this is after I cleaned a entire double story house and I was at the end.
Something  so stupid as this  is going to break my wallet . Its things like this  that make you want to pack your bags or quit the business for about a month Ouch

Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2011 at 9:27am
Has the scratch penetrated the finish and into the wood?
This is the key here.
We have a wood sanding division, if you need help email me at leesenter@hotmail.com. I am not here that often.
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/June/2011 at 12:21am
Well thank god I was sub contracting from a big company. Now being that it was from a wand its approx 8 to 10 ft back and forwards drying overspray from carpet to floor
I would say NO ! Although I do not want to be the one to go back its humiliating but the people who hired us are and you might be correct I think it did not penetrate. I will update this week. Thanks!
postroadcarpetoneofa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote postroadcarpetoneofa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2011 at 4:55am
Best of LucK buddy..

Post Reply Post Reply