Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

90.00 bucks a barrell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redneck surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 90.00 bucks a barrell
    Posted: 27/October/2004 at 7:29pm

I see kEnnY has not changed...

I remember when gold was the rage..

Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2004 at 12:09am

It still is . You would know that if you were paying attention. It is on the verge of breaking past 430/oz right now. Once it does that, $500/oz will happen very quickly. After that, the old mark of $850 set back in 1980 will be the next target. Expect to see $500 gold by Christmas, with a very good chance that $850/oz gold will be a reality sometime next year.

All this will accellerate after the election is over with next week. The US dollar will continue dropping against all other currencies in the months to come. Alot of the smart money will be buying gold.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2004 at 3:15pm
SGK:  Their's gold in them there glides.Guitar
Just My opinion
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 4:56am

Smart guys will be buying Gold or Glides!!!

H8 DIRT
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 6:12pm

Hey Ken... Send me a glide wand for a 30day trial... I need a new wand anyways...lolol

thing is can you trust me???

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 6:15pm

Mr. Steamer: Was your other wand a tiwand or made in Tiwand?  Get one of the Pro Chem tiwands.  They are worth the extra.  I wish I had one.Guitar

Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 6:21pm
I have the orginal PC wand that I got with the truck... it's nice and light...but it's 2".... so I keep it for my back up... yes yes I know you can use the adapter... it whistles alitte and that bothers me
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 6:24pm
Mr. Steamer: Do you use a 1.5" wand?Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 6:25pm
yup... a cleanco... that my uncle gave me.... strongest wand in the world!!
www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2004 at 12:05am
Mr. Steamer; you ever seen what a carpet cleaner can do to a wand in 30 days? So have I . I think I will stick to sending out just glides for demos. You can buy a complete wand and glide for only $399 now from me. Carpet cleaners need to stop being so cheap! This is the best wand and glide value anywhere in Canada.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2004 at 7:17am

Ken... It's not that carpet cleaners are broke.... it's the fast come...fast go concept... we make fast cash... my cash is so fast sometimes it slips right out of my hands into anothers...lol

I made 150 cash yesterday... I was feeling great heading home... pulled up into my drive way... didn't get to pull out my house key before the landscaper showed up...I owe him 120 for last months lawn cutting..

doh doh doh!!!

heres the kicker....before I got to the front door...my wife calls me on the cell phone....."dear pick up some swiss chalet"

3 quarter white with fries...1 soup and a extra sauce...28.58

doh!

I made it home with 1.42 ....I'm sure my wife or the little ones gonna grab my loonie sooner or laster..

fast come fast go

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2004 at 9:15am
Mr. Steamer:  As Stompin Tom Says."  A few tax deductions later and you still wind up in the hole."Guitar
Just My opinion
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2004 at 5:23pm
$1.42 thats  a good days pay these day!!
H8 DIRT
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2004 at 5:41pm

Originally posted by OCC Boss OCC Boss wrote:

$1.42 thats  a good days pay these day!!

That is after taxes.Guitar

Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>