Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Butler System

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanChoice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butler System
    Posted: 14/December/2010 at 8:23pm
I have been using a Butler System for seven years now. I have used a 1986 model, 2000, and 2002 models.  I am about to start my own business.  I would like to stay with the Butler System. I know all the in's and out's of it and love the power it has. It seems that getting a Butler System can be an expensive task. I will have 25k for equipment. I would like to spend 10-15k on the truck mount and van.  I was wondering what everyone thought of the Butler system?  It seems like the ones I have used seem to like gas a bit. Is there a more economical solution that would provide me with the same power as the Butler?  I don't know how well other truck mounts perform. Whats comparable to the Butler blower? Im not really concerned about water pressure. Im just trying to find something reliable that has the vaccum power of a Butler.
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2010 at 6:47pm
Check out the Cleanco Truck Mount, it's simular to the Butler.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
 Post Reply Post Reply