Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Padman�s System vs. Bonnet #2 Video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2004 at 10:34am
< id=Font ="atText('fontname', Font.s[Font.edIndex].value); .frmAddMessage.Font.s[0].ed = true;" name=Font> < value=0 ed>-- Font Type -- < value="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Arial < value="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Times < value="Courier New, Courier, mono">Courier New < value="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Verdana < id=FontSize ="atText('fontsize', FontSize.s[FontSize.edIndex].value); .frmAddMessage.FontSize.s[0].ed = true;" name=FontSize> < value=0 ed>-- Font Size -- < value=1>1 < value=2>2 < value=3>3 < value=4>4 < value=5>5 < value=6>6 < value=7>7   File Upload

See the A button guys? That is for TEXT COLOR   lol
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2004 at 2:41am
not sure how she does it
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2004 at 1:25pm
When I read anything to do with Diva... I see red
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 10:12pm
No trick question. I am not up on the color thing is all. Only self taught on the computer. Still have alot to learn.I am a smart ass too, but that has nothing to do with my question.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 10:08pm

IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION???

OR ARE YOU BEING A SMART A$$???

DIVA

THE DIVA
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 9:49pm
Diva: How do you get the computer to use all that red that you do?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 9:46pm

PADMAN;

That was great to see.

the funny thing is that when we returned from meeting you in Michigan we decided to not only test out your products but set up future tests aswell.

Not that we didn't believe you but you can never just go on someoone's word. We have all puchased bottles of magic H2o and "Hide" only to be pissed that we spent big $$$ on garbage products!

We were EXTREMELY impressed, by the fact that your products did just as you told us they would!!

We have a peice of carpet that we dirtied up that night and have left it to make sure the stains are really set in. on this peice of carpet, I mixed a package of strawberry koolaid in 2 ounces of water, two heeping spoonfuls of coffee in 2 ounces of water, and used permanant marker to make thick X marks. Tomorrow we plan on putting your chems to the test again. Can't wait to see the results.  I will let you know and hopefully be able to post the pics.

This way you will all see someone else testing PAMDANS products.

DIVA

THE DIVA
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 9:26pm

Originally posted by Bjørn Bjørn wrote:

I guess it comes down to that canadians are cheap

!DONT YOU KANADIANS STILL KLUB LITTLE SEALS BY THE MILLIONS

good natured fun loving Kanadians

FOR ALL OF OUR AMERICAN VEIWERS WHO HAVE NOT EXPERIENCE ALL THAT CANADA HAS TO OFFER AND HAVE NO IDEA WHO AND WHAT WE ARE   (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

A LITTLE TID BIT OF INFO FOR YOU...

WE CANADIANS ARE NOT ALL CHEAP AND AS YOU HAVE RECENTLY FOUND OUT (IN PREVIOUS POSTS)  YOUR NEIGHBORS TO THE NORTH ARE NOT ALL QUIET, INTROVERTED, OVERLY POLITE, NON-CONFRONTATIONAL, DIRTY CARPET HAVING, SEAL BASHING ESKIMOS!!

SOME OF US SPEAK OUR, VERY WELL EDUCATED, MINDS,

SPEND OUR MONEY ON THINGS WE NEED, WANT AND DESIRE      

AND 

BUILD BUSINESS'S THAT GROW MUCH LARGER THAN THE IGLOOS YOUR IGNORANCE ALLOWS YOU TO BELIEVE WE HIBERNATE IN!

TO MY AMERICAN FRIENDS WHO DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WE CANADIANS ARE ALL INUITS LIVING IN YEAR LONG DARK AND SNOW, AND THAT WE DO NOT SURVIVE ON WHALE BLUBBER AND SAUTEED MOOSE. MY WORDS ARE NOT FOR YOU!

OH CANADIAN DIVA

THE DIVA
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 9:18pm
Wow, this is looking good for the 19th. I will be there demoing my new glides that day as well as the Turboteck ZRX7 air duct cleaner. Now we get to play with a pad machine too. Can't wait.
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 9:14pm

Great demo PadMan!

Keep up the good work!

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 9:05pm

MR.STEAMER

WE USED THE COTTON PAD ON THE ROTARY BESIDE THE COTTON PAD ON THE OP IN THE hallway EXPERIMENT. THE ROTARY DIDN'T PICK UP NEARLY THE AMOUNT OF DIRT THAT THE OP DID.

mr.steamer:quote

I think if a bonnet where to be modified in combination with the rotor brush...and maybe even re-wind the winding of the motor to give it a little more rpm a bonnet machine could do the same job...

WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT ITS NOT ABOUT THE RPMS OR EVEN THE BRUSH,

IT HAS TO DO WITH OSCILLATION. A ROTARY WILL NOT LIFT THE CARPET FIBRES, IT WILL ONLY GO ROUND AND ROUND. IF YOU ADJUST THE RPMS IT WILL ONLY MAKE IT GO "ROUND AND ROUND" THAT MUCH FASTER.

YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE AN OP MACHINE IN ACTION TO UNDERSTAND.

SECONDLY, COTTON TERRY IS EXTREMELY ABSORBANT

HENSE THE REASON THAT WHEN YOU COME OUT OF THE SHOWER YOU REACH FOR A COTTON TOWEL NOT A POLYESTER, RAYON OR NYLON ONE.

SO THE COMBINATION OF

OSCILLATION + WELL ABSORBING COTTON TERRY

= A CLEANING EXPERIENCE THAT ROTARY CAN NOT STEP UP TO.

SORRY 

I REALL DO HOPE YOU ATTEND THE OP DEMONSTRATION AT TEDS SHOP ON NOVEMBER 19TH MAYBE AFTER SEEING, YOU WILL NOT ONLY BELIEVE BUT CLEARLY UNDERSTAND!

PAD DIVA NORTH!! LOL

THE DIVA
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 8:46pm

Steamer, to tell you to test for yourself is not a negative, I test for me, I tell others to test for themselves. I am not a very trusting person, have been lied to, screwed over and sold things that don't work, so now I TEST, TEST, TEST, and usually tell or "ask" others to do the same.

Ever buy chems and have them turn out to be lousey? I have, and so now when I buy I TEST, and ignore what others say.

Today I tested chems for myself, today I tested MY chems. The results are not perfect but I MADE the test extemely difficult.

I took Heavy koolaid, in other words mixed a pouch of kooliad in 16 oz. Put staisn of one table spoon on the nylon carpet, also Orangeade, Welches grape juice, ink, permanent marker, cherry wood stain and oak wood stain that included varnish. I let them dry a couple day then today I decided to get them out with Red Vanish and Cyclone.

I removed the stains the best I could, Koolaid , orangeade, ink and grapejuice were easy, the cherry stain was not too bad, the oak stain with varnish was a bit tougher but the permanent marker did not totally come out, but again this is a tablespoon in each stain except the ink and permanent marker.

Here are the results so far:

YOu can see that with steam for exceleration I lightened the carpet on the stains and permanent marker. It would have been better had I not used heat and had more patience.

I have more carpet stained and will test the removal without heat and get back to you all.

But this type of testing we do daily with differing products and stains and conditions. Then "I" know what each chem will do.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Ted said Op'n is just like TP'n just keep wiping till it gets clean

HAHAHAAHAH!!!...that just made my day!

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2004 at 8:02pm

Gmoney my bonnets get black.... I could never do 10,000 sq ft with just one bonnet......

maybe thats all a bonnet cleaner has to do...use more bonnets

Ted said Op'n if just like TP'n just keep wiping till it gets clean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>