Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Diva and Gmoney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diva and Gmoney
    Posted: 15/October/2004 at 3:27am

Whata a pleasure meeting you two in Brighton today, great conversation and memories!

Thank you

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2004 at 4:26am

John,

It was definately worth the 5 hour drive!~

Too bad we missed the formal presentation, but the conversation after was so informative and we appreciate the time you allowed us!

You are an asset to this industry and we were glad to have met you!

BTW as soon as we got home (3:00AM) we tried the "RED VANISH" on those two red kool aid stains YEEEEHAAA!!!  THEY ARE GONE!

WAIT TIL YOU SEE THE PICS!

Anyways glad to see you made it home safe!  Let us know what kind of results Patty gets with the "W*B*"

We'll talk again soon

TAKE CARE and HAPPY PADDING 

DIVA AND G MONEY!  

THE DIVA
WESTDEVIL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WESTDEVIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2004 at 3:06am

Who sells the Red Vanish in Canada ? Hopefully that way I can have some shipped to me to Calgary.  Thanks.

Westdevil
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2004 at 8:54am
I'm interested in that information too D & G
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2004 at 10:47am

RE: Red Vanish

Padman delivers to Canada Guys!

The stuff is utterly incredible!

Took the koolaid stain right out and it was old!

DIVA

THE DIVA
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2004 at 3:41pm

My friend Con Schultz sells John's products and he lives in Lethbridge.

E-mail him at conmaria@crystalclean.com

WESTDEVIL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WESTDEVIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2004 at 6:51pm

Con in Lethbridge has sent me TLC to Calgary before. I'll contact him for the Red Vanish.

Westdevil
WESTDEVIL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WESTDEVIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2004 at 7:11pm

By the way how do you differentiate a stain from Kool Aid from any other red stain ? or you just go on and apply Red Vanish to all of them ? Thanks.

Westdevil
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2004 at 7:52pm

I use it on ALL red stains.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
WESTDEVIL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WESTDEVIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2004 at 12:46pm

Con in Lethbrige told me he doesn't have the Red Vanish yet.  John will tell us where to get for us Canadians.

Westdevil
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2004 at 1:19pm
Padman:  Question regarding your Red Stain Remover:  Does the source ie protien ect. have any bearing on the results of the removal process?  Does this product work better on stain resist or nylon/olifen commerical?  A serious question from me can you believe it? Diva or Guitargomer you can answer it also. Just wasn't sure who to direct it to.
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2004 at 4:30pm

Doug: Show a little respect will you. It is Gmoney , not Gomer. It is looking like you are intent on keeping this feud going, even though you pay lip service when you say you are tired of it.

Actions speak louder than words.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2004 at 5:21pm
Diva and Gmoney:  Apparetnly Dr. Phil the banned inventor is upset with my continually  using a short form for your name.  I was under the impression you may of had a sence of humor and if it bothered  you that I would be the first to know.  If this is the case I will disscontinue this action against you. As for DR. Phil  this is the only place he is apparently welcome so I will let him believe he is an important part of society.  I will not rain on his parade.Guitar
Just My opinion
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2004 at 6:19pm

DOUG I TOO AM ASKING FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME PLEASE REFER TO G AS GMONEY!

THANKS!

DIVA  

THE DIVA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>