Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

carpet cleaning pre-sprays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: carpet cleaning pre-sprays
    Posted: 01/May/2010 at 5:06pm
just wanted peoples opionion on good traffic lane pre-sprays.
Sponsored Links

CarpetproKC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetproKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2010 at 5:23pm
Hi Stuey,

I like Accelerate which is something a retired carpet cleaner started selling after he got out of the cleaning business and into the chemical side of things. You can see his website at: http://www.fullcirclechemical.com/ACCELERATE_Premium_Pre_Spray_p/acc-002.htm
CCandmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCandmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2010 at 5:54pm
Lots of good ones out there. I've found nothing better than Power Burst by ProChem. It's high ph so neutralize with low ph rinse or post mist.
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2010 at 6:04pm
Assassin from Vacaway.  They have a green version as well.  Perfect for VLM cleaning.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
westcovina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westcovina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2011 at 9:26pm
I like ENZALL. Mix it hot and let it dwell. Then extract on # 2 and look out.
FooLingYu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FooLingYu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2011 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by westcovina westcovina wrote:

I like ENZALL. Mix it hot and let it dwell. Then extract on # 2 and look out.

Correct me if I am wrong...but I was told that if you mix Enzall too hot it will destroy the enzymes?

answers.yahoo.com says:

Question: Is it possible to kill enzymes?

Answer: Enzymes have an ACTIVE SITE which is a specific shape for the molecules it works with.
When exposed to extreme heat, this changes the protein structure and the shape of the active site becomes different.
The molecules can no longer fit in the active site the enzyme becomes DENATURED.
which means it will no longer work.

Answers.com says:

Question: Can heat kill an enzyme?

Answer: Yes. All enzymes are proteins that are subject to denaturation or "killing" if they are exposed to too high a temperature. However, some proteins are less susceptible to heat denaturation than others. Most proteins are biologically active at body temperature (37 degrees C). Some will denature at slightly higher temperatures, others (such as those found in the Thermus Aquaticus bacteria) must be heated to above 100 degrees C in order to be denatured.

Post Reply Post Reply