Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Recoiling over the Recoil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexanderS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2010 at 7:33pm
Yes John L. better yet I will have my wife be sure and check!..lol..
Hey John I noticed you have a Recoil with 3 3 stages, how do you
like that?
And yes Alexarz I beilieve he was in a movie with Burt R.
I think he did some movies or tv movies with George Prepard(not sure of the
spelling? Anyway the one of guys on the A Team. Some movie about the afermath
of a Nuclear exchange or something  like that!

Sponsored Links

moreforles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moreforles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2012 at 4:00pm
I bought a Recoil 2 yesterday, there are a few things I like about the machine and a couple that I don't, but the price was right for a machine that puts out 200 psi and dual 3 stage vacuums....   I'm more used to an upright, so it will take a little adjustment and the drain on the waste tank was definitely a design flaw, as the waste water is BELOW the drain hole and even tipping the machine, doesn't completely empty it.... on many jobs, not so big an issue, but when dealing with extremely dirty or pet stained carpet, I would have liked to be able to complete empty the waste tank, and not have the water stinking up my van....    seeing as how the tank seem to have been made by gluing two parts together.... the bottom of the tank should have had a low spot molded into to it to facilitate empting.

First job was completed yesterday afternoon, with a pump issue, but I'm heading out to give it another test today.... two apts, scheduled for move ins tomorrow, so I'll know in the morning if the drying times are adequate or not, but with the vacuum I was getting yesterday, I don't see that being a problem....

This is the first NEW portable I've ever bought, so I'll be doing more research and possibly modifying or adding options to it as I go along....   I picked up another old machine last winter, basically for the 100' of high pressure and 2" vac hose AND a working autofill and pump out system.... which one or both items might find their way into the Recoil 2 as well as a heater that I have from a previous machine....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213