Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Google Maps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prouddadx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Google Maps
    Posted: 18/January/2010 at 4:39pm
I'm sure everybody knows that a Google map listing is free and if it pops up on the maps first page you can get a lot of calls. Their are a lot of companies that offer to do this and I'm wondering if we share info, we could do it for free.

My basic Google map listing for carpet cleaning in Boulder  looks like this:
http://maps.google.com/places/us/boulder/15th-st/1905/-boulder-carpet-cleaning-masters?hl=en&gl=us

I would like to create a normal landing page that I could create links too which would help the listing pop on the first page and I could make the listing cool instead of the generic page.

Sponsored Links

aqualityassured View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqualityassured Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2010 at 12:51am
Does google maps rank the same? I think I will be exploring that opportunity. Thanks.
_________"We Know How To Clean!"
Cleaning Services Atlanta
Carpet Cleaners Atlanta
james cooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james cooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2010 at 1:57pm
heres mine

WorldofClean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WorldofClean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2010 at 12:38pm
Google maps, is the easiest way to gain internet business. But, make sure not to try and game the system. Fill out your profile completely, use the address that you have associated with the city you want. Good luck.
CDRX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDRX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2010 at 6:38pm
One challenge I've found with Google maps is that if you're in a larger city they'll tend to rotate the results.  You can be found in the results for a couple months and then be gone for a couple months and then be back.  It doesn't seem like a consistent marketing strategy to count on.
janderson1017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janderson1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2010 at 7:28am
Have you thought using and SEO company to take care of all that for you?
JJ Anderson
Prospect Genius
(518) 708 6024
janderson1017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janderson1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2010 at 4:04pm
I have  a few clients who are carpet cleaners who are 20 - 30 calls a month.  We market local to their business and we don't share their leads with their competitors.  We promote their businesses using Search Engine Optimization.  No scams here like some of our competitors!
JJ Anderson
Prospect Genius
(518) 708 6024
LArugcleaning View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LArugcleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2010 at 10:44pm
Yes, Local Listing is very important.Your listing can be across and diverse range of product. It also maximize your opportunity of you being found. 
 Post Reply Post Reply