Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Truckmounts Top of the Range??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cjultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Truckmounts Top of the Range??
    Posted: 10/October/2004 at 12:34pm

I'm looking to Purchase a new Truckmount, but looking for the better units able to take more CFM's, 240+ stable high heat,  2000 psi pressure, 3 or more wands and a waste pump-out. I was looking at the new Blue-line but thought it would have a better brother, so I'm looking at Chemspec's High Heat 860 or the RPM-S/S that has over 1,000 CFM's or SteamAction's Stealth Series.

Also can these units be used for real life usage in an extened cargo truck like the Chevy Express, or do I have to now think about a cube truck?

Could anyone voice their views or let me know on the components/ reliability of these companies or let me know of others your use or have come across.

Thanks Guys & Gals

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/October/2004 at 1:27pm
Personaly I think the Blueline has too much plumbing. The idea is nice but having that big  hose running fron the waste tank to the waste basket just takes up too much extra space for me.  If going with a blueline you will have to consider you water needs and available space.  Even with an extended there is not much room left with a blueline after you consider you vac hose hookup.  I have only seen one insatlled, maybe there are other ways to insall the unit.  it is a very impressive looking machine.  I think if you are looking for all the wands a Vortex or Prc Chem 805.  You will certainly not gett a 3 wand machine in aan extended van and still have room for hose and water.  It sounds like you need to determine your market.  Two regular Tms are better than one mamoth one.  You still only be at one place at a time.Guitar
Just My opinion
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2004 at 3:39pm

cjultra,

I have not sold that many Chemspec's but those who purchased are extremely happy. My mechanic loves them from a repair standpoint. Maybe I can sell you one at an excellent price.

Call me:
1-800-565-2575

Post Reply Post Reply