Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Fresh Water Tanks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 2:22pm
Caress just bought a new unit, I don't know what they bought. They have this area tied up pretty good. We just started in August. People thgis Caress are way to fast. tHEY ARE DOING 14 JOBS A DAY!!! 3 weak booking time. Must be nice, I jellous. I have a Cleanmore. Its an amazing machine, I love it. Im not sure if you are familure with Cleanmore.
H8 DIRT
Sponsored Links

OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 2:24pm
I believe Caress's unit is a 17hp something. They have real ugly plastice holding tanks, strapped in a brand new van??? Stainless is big $$$ and looks like big $$$$ too.
H8 DIRT
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 2:26pm

Doug,

Can you tell me what a RX 20 is?

H8 DIRT
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 2:55pm
OCC: Rather than me take up half a page to explain what it is go to Ted's home page. go to truckmounts and look under accessories there ia a picture and explanation of the RX 20.  Caress bought a Blueline.  Good machine just too much plumbing for my liking.  I have Bridgepoint  100 gallon moulded tanks in my 03 Savana 1 ton extended I just find them bulky.  It also dosen't leave much room when you have a pair of them.Guitar
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by OCC Boss OCC Boss wrote:

Caress just bought a new unit, I don't know what they bought. They have this area tied up pretty good. We just started in August. People thgis Caress are way to fast. tHEY ARE DOING 14 JOBS A DAY!!! 3 weak booking time. Must be nice, I jellous. I have a Cleanmore. Its an amazing machine, I love it. Im not sure if you are familure with Cleanmore.

OCC: 14 jobs a day 3 week wait.  That is not service and that many jobs.  I hope they have more than one unit.  It certainly appears that there is room for another cleaner if someone has to wait 3 weeks.Guitar

Just My opinion
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 3:03pm
Blueline, is that a Prochem? Did you say you bought a 05 van?
H8 DIRT
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 3:04pm

Doug

,Are you fam with Cleanmore units?

H8 DIRT
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 3:06pm

Blueline, is that a Prochem? Did you say you bought a 05 van?

Blueline is an independent company a competitor of Pro Chem.  I bought a 05 1 ton extended Savana.Guitar

Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 3:07pm

Doug

,Are you fam with Cleanmore units?

I know very little about cleanmoreGuitar

Just My opinion
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 3:11pm

Go to Cleanmore.com They are handmade in TO, 6 months to get one if you order it today.

Are you buying a new unit too?

H8 DIRT
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 3:14pm
OCC: I am just moving a 405 from truck to the other. It is a low hour unit.  I cannot afford a new van and unit at the same time.Guitar
Just My opinion
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 3:14pm
Caress is only operating 1 Van, they do have a back up. I was spending 2k a year on carpetcleaning myself and referring them another 3k a year, I watched them make handfulls of money and finally after 8 stupid yrs of watching I invested 25k myself, and here we are talking to helpful people like youself 1.5 hrs from my house!
H8 DIRT
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 3:19pm
OCC:  I donot know how they can do 14 jobs in a day?  How long are their days?  They must be drive by cleanings.  Even with a bluleine there is setup, take,down even if they 2 men on the truck they would have to put in 12 to 15 hour days minimum.  Guitar
Just My opinion
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 3:27pm
I bet they work 8-9 hr days with 2 guys, average stop 30min. Yes 30 min. They are in and out. I used them for yrs. We are usually only 5-8 min of travel time between appts. I have never seen them use a stair tool before always the wand. I didn't even know they made stair tools for TM. I kid you not. 8yrs of doing alot of bus with them, never did I see a stair tool.
H8 DIRT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>