Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Oreck Lowboy 9000 op

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kevinj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oreck Lowboy 9000 op
    Posted: 17/September/2014 at 4:23pm
Hey padMan, if you had to buy an op machine on a budget and a new not used one, what would you recommend? By buy on a budget i mean under a grand. I seriously want to offer this as an alternative and if I like and get great results i may just give up the hose's. lol
Sponsored Links

baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2010 at 12:46pm
Hi Padman, thanks for your imput is much appreciate. One more question what about the Encapro made by Aztec product (20" machine with solution tank)I was looking for some information but in his web site they said that is a discontinued product for redesing improvement. The reason what I am asking you or somebody else about those machines is because where I am located (Canada, Alberta) there is not to many options on OP machines (especially in my budget $2000). Actually I recieved yesterday your gladiator pads and I am going to use them next week on my rotary bonnet machine. Thanks for the reply, Pablo.-
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2010 at 9:41am
Totally different machine than your little orbiter, the Oreck 9000 is standard speed, (Low oscillation) and has motor shaft problems. Other than that, it is a good OP machine.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2009 at 4:49pm
Hi all, I would like to know if anyone here is using or knows about the oreck lowboy 9000 op machine. It is 17" machine (19" cleaning pad) 1725 opm and 3/4 hp motor. Any advice is much apreciate. I am in the procces to buy an op machine to add to my equipment. I already own an oreck orbiter 10" (13" cleaning pad and I am very happy). Thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply