Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Questions regarding Superglide and OP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 3:04pm
LOL, everyone seems to forget the others WITH Rodney didn't get beat, disobeying the law has consequences. He was given every chance to comply, what? Did Canada just see the END of the video?
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 5:37pm

A knee in the back, a foot on the neck and a pair of handcuffs would have done fine... This is not a politcally correct topic for this forum...lets move on

gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 6:23pm

I agree Mr. Steamer,

I will have to agree to disagree with Padman and vandene.  I guess it is still accepted down south for 4 armed police officers to use excessive force against an unarmed suspect and use racial slurs at will.  P.S.  Padman, I guess it is a good thing they were not trying to take down Jet Li; then they would have been justified in breaking both of his legs to take away the threat of a round house kick to the head (which would have been well deserved)! Nuff said.

If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
Bjørn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjørn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 7:16pm
So what who cares

DONT YOU KANADIANS STILL KLUB LITTLE SEALS BY THE MILLIONS

Any way the guy was accused of IMPERSONATING A PINATA

HE GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GO KLUB SOME SEALS

Two navy seals just got back from the war

they walk into a bar

bartenders ask

what will you boys be drinking

ANYTHING BUT KANADIAN KLUB

Check out my web page

www.cat69.com

Edited by Bjørn
vandene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vandene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 7:24pm

Guys,

I certainly apologize for anyone thinking in any way that I condone the beating of Rodney King or of anyone else for that matter. As you have pointed out, I should have simply made the statement without the added comment of his likely guilt.

I simply meant to imply that as padman stated, there are consequences to crime even though once again, they should never include unneccessary force. My best friend also happens to be black so I can assure you the comment did not come from racist overtones nor is it just a "Southern issue."

I do believe he was well compensated and I can only hope that he has done something good with that money and can also hope that police around the world have learned from that mistake and the riots that it caused.

I myself was jumped and beated by several policemen before I got my life together. I have scars in the top of my head and a mangled finger as a result. I didn't get any compensation and had to even pay my doctor bill from getting stitched up at the hospital and having surgery on my finger done. Not saying this for pity, but I do understand  unneccesary force.

I certainly don't condone beatings on myself or anyone else and didn't mean to imply in any way that I did. I simply was making a comment on the fact that he was not a knight in shining armour and I believe the entire incident shows that, not just the end of the video. Just as the media shows the bad in Iraq and little of the good, they tended to lean only on the beating and not what led up to it. Not that excessive force should ever be used once again!

I am sorry for bringing this up inappropriately and will keep to industry subjects only in the future. If I use any other quotes I will be sure not to include any extra commentary when using them.

I humbly ask for your forgiveness and once again, didn't mean to stir up any trouble. The very phrase was meant to imply that. The comment was obviously inappropriately placed and I apologize for it.

As far as falling from grace Mr. Steamer, I am human and make many mistakes. I am sure I will make many more. Please don't look at me as a good example of Christianity as I have many failings and wouldn't deserve to be held in anyone's graces i'm sure.

At least my wife thinks I am great (even though I don't deserve that either) so if we ever meet and she's with me, don't let her know the truth okay? :)

Ghandi once said in response to what he had wrong with Jesus Christ. "I have nothing against Jesus Christ, it is his people and if all Christians were more like Jesus, most the world would be Christian."

I hope you will forgive me for my failing and I will continue to try and be a better example of Him in the future and can assure you that I didn't mean to offend.

In His Grip of Grace.

Van

Serving others while serving Him,
vandene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vandene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 7:29pm

Guys,

See that I made another mistake already. It was gman and not Mr. Steamer that made the comment about me falling from grace. More of that imperfection of mine. Sorry,                     Van

gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 8:56pm

Vandene,

I appreciate the fact that you realize certain words in your statement were inappropriate.  That says a lot about your character. 

In response to Padman and yourself, I never once argued his innocence or the fact that he deserved to pay for his misconduct.  That is a given.  The manner in which he was dealt with was totally uncalled for.  The policemen in question turned him into a martyr (their mistake).  Why focus on why Rodney was not guilty?  Which was the crime which had far more social impact?  Its a no brainer.  My question would be why the policemen were not found guilty. 

And just to clarify, its more of a human rights and professional conduct issue than a racial issue.  I would have the same arguement if he was asian or european. 

By the way, what happened to you was also wrong and you just weren't lucky enough to have an amateur videographer near by.

Anyways, all is well.  I am not a poltical activist nor wish to be one.  So lets try and get back to brightening up this board with some engaging conversation about our industry.

If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
Bjørn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjørn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 9:07pm
What about all the the little white seals that are KLUBED TO DEATH by good natured fun loving Kanadians

And for what end?

NO Canadian Rcmp never ever beat up anybody

What would Duddly Do-Right have done?

Edited by Bjørn
vandene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vandene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 9:59pm

Gmoney,

You are a prince among men my friend and I appreciate your understanding and forgiveness.

I certainly look forward to learning from you all and being able to help in any way I can as well.

I have a temporary URL up introducing a best value system of mine I would appreciate your comments on as well. It is probably too wordy as I have a tendency to give out too much information sometimes.

It is a great system at a great price however and I would appreciate your comments on it as well as anyone else's on this board.

Most importantly, is it easy enough to understand how the concept works overall or do I need to explain it better?

The value system sub URL is http://econocarpet.cleantileandcarpet.com

We also can build any combination of cfm, waterlift, heat, pressure using this same contiuous flow system. So far we have up to 340" of water lift available and I also have a 249" water lift machine coming out that will even be hand-carriable.

I will also have my best value tile URL up by the first of next week. It will be at http://econotile.cleantileandcarpet.com

If I am not supposed to be promoting products on this site by the way, let me know and I will respectively stop.

Thank you for your rebuke and your acceptance of my apology as well.

By the way a great radio station you can listen to online is at www.klove.com It has great music as well as great news, stories, jokes and much more all brought with a good family and Christian perspective. Relationship, not religion.

Everyone have a great weekend and I will check in on the board sometime Monday.

Be blessed,        &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;    Van

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2004 at 12:22pm
isn't it the Americans in Alaska that club seals??
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2004 at 3:31pm

I do NOT condone his beating, but was asking a couple of questions, no one answered them...humm

Why were the other blacks with Rodney not beaten

Do you see the FIRST part of the video or just the second half the media wanted you to see?

Simple questions really, just would LIKE simple answers instead of ASSumptions.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2004 at 6:02pm
Other guys were not fighting back John, but Rodney was. That is why he was singled out for the beating.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2004 at 10:04pm
Did you Canadians see the rest of the video? The first part was not showed everywhere, but where it was people had a bit different take on things that transpired.
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2004 at 10:18pm
Who can say how much we saw up here. Alot gets edited.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>