Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

THE BEST GREETING CARD, PERIOD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeD00019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE BEST GREETING CARD, PERIOD
    Posted: 24/August/2009 at 3:37am
I take pictures of all my customers houses with my van in the driveway and send them a greeting card with that picture on the cover, saying "Thank you for the business".
Less than a buck a piece! 13 months in and I still get call backs on the cards. Try it yourself on me. View the video and send a card to yourself and upload a picture of your own to see the quality.

www.SendOutCards.com/MikeDannevik

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh40/miked00019/sendoutcardssample.jpg

Just get a hold of me if you have any questions.
MikeDannevik@gmail.com
Mike Dannevik
James Alan Carpet Cleaning
Omaha, NE
www.JamesAlanCC.com
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2009 at 6:08am
Where I'm from.....people might look at that as an invasion of their privacy..........but hey..........I live in Quebec.....we're strange over here

Nightrider
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2009 at 6:29pm
distinctively strange???Bow
Just My opinion
RichardCenteno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCenteno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2016 at 1:34pm
I think its a Brilliant idea, i had previously heard from real estate agent taking pictures from the house owners and then send them a greeting card with their house picture and the reasons they should choose him as their agent.

I believe than with so much digital information we get on a daily basis, getting a physical personalized greeting card has a big impact.
 Post Reply Post Reply