Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How long do your OP Pads last?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rmarkham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmarkham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2004 at 12:20pm
My name is Ron not John it seems that for some reason you think I am John(maybe John.G) I believe my phone number is in my profile if you would like to call and verify who I say I am !
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2004 at 11:49am
You are right, Ron, but I thought I would get feedback from this board first. Most pads sold have come from CCS, but a few got them from other sources. I believe John G said that 80-100 uses was typical. Just wondering if other users buying other pads have got the same.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
rmarkham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmarkham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2004 at 11:12am
Ken you know the best place to get an answer to your question is at .....bbs.ccsop.com !
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 11:50pm

With several suppliers becoming available for your supply of these, I would like to know how long a life you generally get from the pads you get. Do you measure how long they last? And do you perceive that they are expensive in use/

Thanks

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12