Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Where is everybody from?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/December/2004 at 4:17pm

The site is www.GreenGlides.com and will be up soon. The above link for email is Gmail, it appears to be a Q in the link.

They Start @ $169 and carry a money back plus shipping guarantee. Also we don't charge you til you receive product and are happy with it.

visit bbs.ccsop.com for lots of info on glides and just good controversial cleaning chat.

GREENIE

Sponsored Links

Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/December/2004 at 8:31pm

I like it when Lisa's hands glide over my back. She eats weird breakfasts, smiles a lot and is a decent human being. She is the genuine article and I would trust her and her word.  Greenie is a lot like Lisa, very positive,  enthusiastic and a hard worker. He's no whiner, just gets it done and always ready to help out.

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
Dan Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 2:03am

Them sure are some kind words Harry.

Wanna go for a ride down Vegas Blvd???

Dan

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Harry Harry wrote:

Greenie is a lot like Lisa.

Harry:  Is Greenie blonde also? I guess then they would call him blondie right? Can you tell them apart?  I hope this does not create a problem.  Usually Harry is always right on with his descriptions of people..

Guitar

Just My opinion
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2005 at 9:09pm

Yes Doug, Greenie is also a blond, ex-marine and very passionate in all he does. Greenie and Lisa are quite easy to tell apart - Lisa wears skirts and a thong, Greenie does not. Lisa has long blond hair and Greenie has short blond hair and his feet are a lot bigger as is his head.

I hope that helps Doug but it IS just my opinion........................

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2005 at 11:00pm

Thanks Harry that helps if I ever get to meet them I will be able to tell them apart.Guitar

Doug

Just My opinion
f*gan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f*gan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2005 at 11:30am
 hi
Jim Morrison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Morrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2005 at 3:29pm

I grew up in Lloydminister, Alberta, when I was 19 I landed a job with AGT (Alberta Government Telephones) now called telus. 23 years later they wanted to downsize by 5000 employees and I decided it was time to leave.

Did'nt have a clue what I was going to do as I'm a long way from retirement. My carpets needed cleaning and a buddy of mine who used to do property management let me borrow an old Kent portable he had in his basement. Not sure if my carpets were any better after that experience  but I got thinking maybe there was something in the carpet biz for me.

I went to Edmonton and took a CC course through the IICRC and spent a  few days with an awesome CCer in Edmonton. Bought myself a Ninga and no looking back.

Love the industry and the people in it.

Jim

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2005 at 3:30pm
f*gan Hi,  anything else you would like to say.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Tile and Stone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tile and Stone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2005 at 7:06pm

I am from Buffalo, NY.  I am not a CC'er, but I do clean about 100,000 square feet of tile a month.  My main focus is Floor Safety and Marble Restoration.  I am curious how much Tile cleaning goes on in Canada and in other areas of the U.S.

Dean
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2005 at 7:43pm
Actually a lot TS... many many many hotels... what kind of method or powder are you using???
www.mr-steamer.com
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2005 at 10:04pm

Hi Jim

Welcome to the forum. I will have to get my map out to find were in Alberta Lloydminister is, I never heard of that town. I guess you have to really watch you don't freeze your equipment. I was talking with someone today at Esteam ( The manufacture of Ninja) and she told me it was -45. Now thats cold. How long have you been carpet cleaning? In a province full of Truck Mounts will you be happy for long with your portable?

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Tile and Stone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tile and Stone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2005 at 6:33pm

Steamer,

Ever thought about utilizing a non-etching floor safety product to clean the tile and grout in the hotels?  Or are you refinishing marble in the hotels?

Dean
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2005 at 9:13pm
maintaning Marble floors... once a year or once every six months treatment
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>