Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Carpet Ghosting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2009 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by SteamProNYC SteamProNYC wrote:

<SPAN lang=EN>

I've heard that filtration soil can be a result of improper installation as well. If the carpet was not installed using a power stretcher, there is a lot of ventilation of dirt under the carpet, which collects at the edges. Is this true?

</SPAN>

Not exactly. Most filtration soiling occurs due to an air pressure imbalance caused by poor ventalation in the home's heating system.When the furnace turns on, it needs oxygen.If there is not enough outside air for the furnace, it draws it from around the furnace and creates a low pressure condition. If the Sills(that the wall sits on)have a gap under them, the air is also drawn from the perimeter of the room, through the carpet there. The particulate matter builds up there over the years until someone removes it. The only permenant way to fix is is to take the carpet up and caulk the sills where the air is being drawn through or correct the intake ventalation going to the furnace.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2009 at 11:54am
One of the most important parts of cleaning up filtration soiling is vacuuming the area extensively. Its amazing how much of the soil can be vacuumed out under some circumstances.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/July/2011 at 12:55pm
This stuff works pretty good. Stern Smile

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/July/2011 at 11:26pm
So does dry foam shampoo IMHO
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
ronscleantips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronscleantips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2011 at 6:39pm
Hi
From my experience i'm using RX for fringes { Chemspec product}
 This is the one of the best cleaner that can take off discolorations from white carpets and fabrics.
For any other sugestions i will recomend you to hire professional cleaners that will guarantee 60-90 % cleaning results b4 starting
You are most invited to call my friends company - he is  very professional and located in Queens NY
http://queenscarpetcleaningny.com
join to share and learn about

carpet cleaning in Brooklyn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12