Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What is this Powerclean Genesis 56 Worth?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is this Powerclean Genesis 56 Worth?
    Posted: 12/December/2008 at 7:56pm

Hopefully a few of you can tell me what a fair asking price for the following unit is.

I buy and sell primarily industrial manufacturing machinery and know very little about  these truck mount machines. *Link to photos at bottom of this post*

Bought it on a sealed bid auction. Currently mounted on rolling carts. Was used by a  large indoor sports arena to clean capreted areas and under indoor stadium seating. they decided multiple smaller portable units woud work better for them and sold this one.  It runs great in every aspect. Everything works excellent. Engine is Very Quiet. The only thing i have seen wrong-- The lights for the gauges stay on and the hour meter continues to run even after the machine is switched off and  the key is removed.  Before i noticed it, the hour meter had jumped 30 hours after  I charged the battery. Not sure how long this had been happening before I bought the machine- i assume the  true total hours are actually a fair amount less than the 1360 hours shown when I bought it.
Mfd. By PowerClean Industries
Model: Genesis 56
Mfd. in 1999
Engine: Ford VSG-413P  , 1.3 Liter, 52 HP ,  Liquid Cooled,  Fuel: Propane
Total Hours: 1360
Run Dual Wands
Continuous Water Temperatures of 240*F for single Wand 210 to 220 for Two wands
High Pressure Pump:  HyPro  Powerline Plus model: 2431B-P  3600 PSI, 5.1 GPM
Vac  Blower:  Roots 56
95 gallon Waste Tank-  Auto or Manual pump out system
Comes With:
6 Various Wands- Most mfd. by PMF
2 Vac Hose reels with smaller High Pressure Hose Hose Reels Attached
600 feet of 2" vac hose-200 feet hose on each reel  and 200 feet of 50ft. single
hoses
600 feet of 3000 psi High Pressure Hose- 200 on each reel and 200 additional
See Photos at Link below

This model has been upgraded to the model 59 now, but a more indepth description of this machine's capabilities can be found at

Thanks,
Nitelion
Rockingham NC

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2008 at 8:54am
try a new ignition switch.  just pull the wires of the back and see if the hr meter stops?
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2011 at 10:45pm
One huge machine! Stern Smile Is it sold? From what i hear, PowerClean went out of business. Shocked Wonder if parts will be hard to get like solenoids, sensors etc... Ahhhh!!
 Post Reply Post Reply