Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Bane-Clene

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midlo777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bane-Clene
    Posted: 29/October/2008 at 3:18pm

Anyone have info on Bane Clene to share?

I'm new to what kind of equipment to get and am looking at buying an
existing business. seller has one truck mount/van tools and a customer list. Not to clear on the activity of the client list yet. Any thoughts on getting started this way as opposed to getting it all on my own and going cold turkey.
Sponsored Links

Dad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/November/2008 at 11:56am
Bane Clene is a very reliable unit, runs off customers electric, but the Bane techniques need to be followed to have success.  If you go with Bane, attend one of their classes it is filled with general information and the Bane Clene way of cleaning performance. Go to www.baneclene.com .

Purchasing a successful established business is always easier than going at it from scratch, it all depends on what the asking price is.  If this is an owner operator the blue book value of the van and machine are perty easy to figure, how old are units, how were they maintained.  The customer list is iffy at best, there is a loyalty to the owner/operator, not the new one.  How long has the business been around?  Are the customers repeat, price shoppers, referral? Commercial or residential?  What is the companies reputation/history? Keep the current name. 

I do not remember where I heard it and do not know how reliable it is, but here it is anyway.  A customer list is worth 25% of the yearly revenue.

My thoughts for what they worth, good luck!
"Cleaning America,
1 Room At A Time"

Pleasing Customers Since 1970
 Post Reply Post Reply