Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

new guy in need of advise

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedStar204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2008 at 1:59am
well,  i have to say I did expect more. Having said that, I am really happy how the job I did on Friday turned out (3800 sqft tile&grout cleaning job at McDonalds). Rotovac was not able to agitate fine dirt embeded into fine pores in tiles. Instead, I had to get on my knees literally and scrub with hand brush to get some of it out. Rotovac did good job scrubing general dirt, rinsing and vacuuming. I use Cobra-H portable. I should have charged a bit more, and had three guys on the job to make it easier on everyone (it took me and another guy 7 hrs)

On the question "does 360 does well on dirty grout?..." well I could do better. I bought little specialt grout brush that fitts on the end of the broom stick ($9) and this thing is just awsome. After applying chemical and letting it sit for 10 minutes, I come back with this 'baby' and scrub even before I turn 360 on. After this, I come back with 360 for general cleaning, rinse and pickup.

slide show in website....its feature available in 'web page' software that I used to create web site. Its free to use for 15 days and then you have to pay something ike $50 to activate it. I figured it is quite simple to use, and it gives a little more than your average web experience.

Thanks for your nice comments, and I am happy to share my experience with the rest of you.

Edited by kkForumAdmin - 12/March/2009 at 12:28am
Sponsored Links

aqualityassured View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqualityassured Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2008 at 2:23pm
I haven't used the rotovac 360 but I wonder how portable is it on carpets
_________"We Know How To Clean!"
Cleaning Services Atlanta
Carpet Cleaners Atlanta
RedStar204 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedStar204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2008 at 9:29am
good question. It really works miracles on carpets that you would otherwise wonder if they'll come out clean or not. It is difficult to maneuver in small areas. I find though that having 360 gives me marketing and performance advantage over competition. 360 is great performer and looks great.  
Red Star - Comming soon
CCandmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCandmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2009 at 2:15pm
How does the 360 compare to the older style Rotovac on carpet?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12