Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Survey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidtwatson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Survey
    Posted: 27/July/2008 at 5:43am
OK, I've been reading this forum for days now and am more confused than ever. I'm new to the business and am looking for advice/guidance on which portable to buy. I never realized that there are so many choices out there so I'll ask it this way; Excluding those of you who SELL machines, what does everyone reccommend in a portable?? I named this topic because I thought it might be interesting to see what each of you uses. That would be a good starting point I think. Questions: Just how important IS heat? 2-stage, 3-stage, dual 2-stage, triple 3-stage, what the hell do all theses terms mean and what's the absolute best to have? 0-500 adjustable pump, neccessary or just nice to have. I don't want to sound arrogant and say that money is not an issue, but I'm willing to spend what it takes so I get the best and don't have to buy 2 (or 3) machines. I've used the US Products HHP 300 several times, but don't hear it mentioned much here, other than to say it's expensive. Let's hear it, I'm losing my mind here guys!!   Thanks, Dave
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2008 at 10:08am
Skip the heat. Get as much vac as possible. If you are doing t&g go for the 1200 psi units. If not, 300 to 500 is plenty. We have a Mytee 1003dx. Don't use it much cuz we have 3 TM'sBig%20smile

The STD Meter
davidtwatson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidtwatson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2008 at 1:58pm
Thanks cmaster, already learned something today!
 Post Reply Post Reply