Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WEBSITES How are they done?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stagman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2010 at 8:10pm
I do a bit of webdesign for very very reasonable rates if anyone is interested.

Check my site in the sig and would be happy to provide other examples of my handy work.

Man of many talents.Thumbs Up
Stag Cleaning Services - Hitchin, Hertfordshire, domestic or commercial
Sponsored Links

kostajm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kostajm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2010 at 8:55pm
Thanks, let me see
Thanks and best regards,
http://kjcarpetcleaning.ca
JCarpet33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCarpet33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2010 at 6:13am
Compare website building to carpet cleaning. Anybody can rent a Rug Doctor, but if you truly want something done right you hire someone with the experience and tools.

Anybody can build a website cheaply, but will it bring in new customers? Will it look professional and rank high with Google and Yahoo?

If you want to do it yourself and make it work:

Hostgator.com - $70 per year
Wordpress - Free
Good Wordpress Theme - $100
Adobe Photoshop - $500 +
Adobe Illustrator - $400 +
Good Link Building Network - $100 + per month
$$$$ - Classes, Books and 100s hours of experimenting and learning.
kostajm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kostajm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2010 at 12:20pm
OK, thanks
Thanks and best regards,
janderson1017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janderson1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2010 at 4:09pm
The building of the site and getting the site ranked is the EASY part.  The hard part is the ongoing promotion that is needed to keep your site relevant and fresh.  Your site is useless if it is not delivering you more customers every month.  Increasing the amount of actual customer calls on a monthly basis is where you see the real return on your investment.  If you receive 20 customer calls one month and you are not seeing exponentially more the following month and so on, your site (or provider) is not doing it's job.  Stagnate production is the death of most businesses.  The goal of any good site (or provider) should be to be greedy and grab all the business out there.  My two cents anyway!!!
JJ Anderson
Prospect Genius
(518) 708 6024
kostajm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kostajm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2010 at 7:12pm
Good point!
Thanks and best regards,
aqualityassured View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqualityassured Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2010 at 9:11pm
Microsoft Office Live is great!  A very inexpensive way to get started.
_________"We Know How To Clean!"
Cleaning Services Atlanta
Carpet Cleaners Atlanta
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/August/2010 at 5:24pm
Biker Traffic...  You need traffic to your site... Biker The more the marrier..Biker 
restoration365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote restoration365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2010 at 10:16am
A website shouldn't be that expensive.. We got ours done for under $1500. I believe that a quality site is very important. Ease of navigation too. I'm emergency service, so we just want our phone # big and in front.. Along with info if the consumer wants to research.. When hiring someone, makesure they will do SEO for you while they are at it.. Don't go with a cheap designer that the search engines wont see because of poor coding.

Restoration 365 of Florida
24 Hour Service
Water Damage Restoration
AtlantaCarpetRepair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtlantaCarpetRepair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2011 at 10:26pm
The owner of the company I work for owns CreativeCarpetRepiar.com. He somehow got the website to rank #1 for the keywords phase "carpet repair" you should ask him. 
Call me for all of your carpet repair needs in the Atlanta Area
http://www.creativecarpetrepair.com/carpet_repair_atlanta.php

404-550-5349
Knowlan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2011 at 4:22am
Never skimp on quality when it comes to your website, it is the most important advertising tool you can utilise. If you skimp on the quality now, then try and improve later that is all good, but you've lost yourself valuable SERP climbing time. I realise this is an old post but hopefully that helps.

Also, JCarpet33, would you care to share any more information on the $100+ p/mo of link building network? Either here or by PM?
kostajm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kostajm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2011 at 10:41am
My first website was done for $150.00 and it worked but didn't look professionally.
decided to redesign it with pros, came out $1300.00 + all SEO work on monthly basis around $250.00
www.carpetcleaningstop.com
Thanks and best regards,
perio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2011 at 7:25am
I made my own small homepage using an wysiwyg editor my web host offers. I'm not programmer but this kind of editor is easy to use. I would love to learn html soon but I have no time at the moment :/
myherocleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myherocleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2012 at 10:48pm
Make a website is fairly easy. You can do it yourself or hire someone to do it. My site is MyHeroCleaning.com Getting traffic at your site is much more difficult. You won't get any traffic at all by just putting up a site.

-----------------------------
http://myherocleaning.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>