Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Nothing has changed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nothing has changed
    Posted: 21/March/2008 at 11:44am
I see nothing has changed here... it's just moving a lot slower.

Ken has been allowed to post 2 new topics selling wands and glides right here in the main forum.

Honestly I am I sick of seeing the direction this forum has taken, and I don't bother to post.  I read the red board or blue board where you can actually get good info. 

Can we not post and new and exciting topics here... it's time to take this forum back if the mods refuse to do anything about it.

post a new topic!  If you have any serious question I will try my best to reply.

lets get the selling crap off this first page and out of this section
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 12:24pm
I only post my products(wands and portables) because you guys do not post enough on other subjects. If you did, I would not post this stuff hardly at all. Readers have to have something to read.

Steamer, lead by example here, instead of just being a critic, and you will see that I mean what i say here.

You guys step up with your posting on other topics, and I WILL STEP BACK.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 2:18pm
No Ken follow the rules and post your glide stuff in the glide section.

I'm not interested in reading wand and glide ads in the main forum.  Personally it's a turn off.

some may not agree...but those are the rules. 

sorry I don't mean to insult
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 2:32pm
I%20agree
I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

I only post my products(wands and portables) because you guys do not post enough on other subjects. If you did, I would not post this stuff hardly at all. Readers have to have something to read.

Steamer, lead by example here, instead of just being a critic, and you will see that I mean what i say here.

You guys step up with your posting on other topics, and I WILL STEP BACK.
This is my thread isn't it...?? You can help to Ken.. you have a lot of great topics in you, and a lot of know how.  Enough with those "the sky is falling" fear mongering post.  Start posting topic more fitting for the section.

Lets make this place more readable and enjoyable to post.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 3:10pm
Anyone hear how Doug is doing since his surgery? Hopefully he will have a speedy recoveryBig%20smile

The STD Meter
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 3:13pm
Just sent him a e-mail...But I bet he's tired of Ken's posts too
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 3:20pm
Can you blame him?????Wacko

The STD Meter
FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 6:21pm
Kenny is like the kid that eats his sister's birthday cake before her party. He wants what he wants, and he will always have an excuse. People like that can't be reasoned with if they are past a certain age. I think that age is about 13.

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 21/March/2008 at 6:22pm
FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Just sent him a e-mail...But I bet he's tired of Ken's posts too

Get in line. My last one was a while ago.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by FriendlyHammer FriendlyHammer wrote:

Kenny is like the kid that eats his sister's birthday cake before her party. He wants what he wants, and he will always have an excuse. People like that can't be reasoned with if they are past a certain age. I think that age is about 13.

Isn't that his IQ?LOL

The STD Meter
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 8:16pm
As a matter of fact..........that's Kenny's lucky number

Nightrider
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 9:10pm
I believe thatLOL

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply