Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

A Few Questions???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tokmik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2009 at 5:03am
Skip the TM. In a couple of years you will not be able to afford the gas to run it when gas goes to $10/gallon! Get yourself a high power portable machine instead . If you live in the USA, you have the amperage to run the 3 and 4 vacuum machines. If you live in Canada, buy one of the 2 -3 stage Ninjas that Kleen Kuip sells.

Carpet Cleaning Service
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2009 at 10:16am
Originally posted by tokmik tokmik wrote:

Skip the TM. In a couple of years you will not be able to afford the gas to run it when gas goes to $10/gallon!

Carpet Cleaning Service

Are you really Kenny????Wacko

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2009 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Originally posted by tokmik tokmik wrote:

Skip the TM. In a couple of years you will not be able to afford the gas to run it when gas goes to $10/gallon!

Are you really Kenny????Wacko

OH YEAH! Thats a good one..! Confused Some won't be able to afford getting to the job site let alone worry about how much gas a TM uses.

You use a little more gas but your increased production makes you more money
than the gas money your saving using electric.. Shocked

That's how i see it.. LOL And it's true.. Cool If your just starting and funds are limited get the RECOIL..

Big%20smile Smile Tongue Cry LOL Wink Dead Embarrassed Confused Ouch Angry Clap Star Shocked Sleepy Cool Approve Unhappy Big%20smile

Edited by John L - 15/March/2009 at 3:17pm
Americancarpet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americancarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2009 at 9:52am
Who is this HIT MAN guy I keep reading about? What does he do?
Home of the FIX PRIXING carpet cleaning!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2009 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Americancarpet Americancarpet wrote:

Who is this HIT MAN guy I keep reading about? What does he do?

He hits people!
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Steam Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/August/2009 at 1:24pm
You guys make me laugh moaning about gas prices.

They changed over to litres from gallons over here a long time ago. Now they put up the tax on the smaller unit as they did with the gallon. It's over a pound a liter, not that that will mean an awful lot to you.LOL 
Americancarpet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americancarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2009 at 10:52am
Grand Potantate......  are you in the Shrine? If so ... where at? I'm a Shriner here in Indianapolis.
Home of the FIX PRIXING carpet cleaning!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2009 at 11:03am

Grand Potantate......  are you in the Shrine? If so ... where at? I'm a Shriner here in Indianapolis.
It's actually the "THE GRAND PROSTATE"Guitar
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2009 at 11:26pm
The grand poo.....bah is more like itLOL

The STD Meter
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2009 at 1:40am

I am not active anymore.

100 hours a week running 3 businesses does not leave much time for anything else anymore.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
killpatrickyum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killpatrickyum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/January/2010 at 6:15pm
have a look here mate www.steamvac.com.au
RIP IT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIP IT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/January/2010 at 9:20pm
Bloody good machines those Steam Vacs. I've had two ( RD3 and an Apollo ) in 17 years and they are very well made and reliable.
Dont treat people like customers. Treat them like friends.
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2010 at 10:25pm

This is a truckmount porty with a generator.  Cross-American builds good stuff.  I believe this took place in the US from the accent.  I found it on cleantalk's board.  Just shows you what can be done.  Notice he said he uses glides to make the wand move easier with all that suction. 
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Atlantis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2010 at 3:20pm
There is a guy in Houston that has about 50 ads on Google and Yahoo local, all with hundreds (literally) of bad reviews. All of the reviews connected to each of the other ads when you click the username etc. etc. It's really sick Google and Yahoo don't do anything about spam like that. Luckily, I'm not in Houston.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>