Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

A true industry icon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A true industry icon
    Posted: 18/June/2004 at 11:07pm

I had the pleasure of sitting in on a private IICRC Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician class today taught by Mr. Peter Calzaverra. Did I spell his name right?

Anyways having taken the course before I didn't expect much. However the day just flew by and I learned a ton of info. Its absolutely amazing how much info is in his  head. Watching Peter at the chalkboard at his age and dealing with his Parkinson's just made me feel such a deep respect.

I truly have to tip my hat in respect and admiration.

You Peter are a true dignitary of our industry and there are so many who have been helped by you, thank you for your caring and giving.

Respectfully,

Lee Senter

Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/June/2004 at 6:14pm

Lee

Glad to see you praised Peter Calzaverra. This is a man no one should forget. He helped many of his competitors along the way.

And still doing so.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2004 at 3:38pm

Peter, Peter, Peter,

Which Peter is that Lee.  His name reminds me of the movie The Good, Bad and the Ugly with Clint Eastwood

Any body have any idea what I am talking about, and if you do please sit down and put your mother's army boots on.  

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
 Post Reply Post Reply